Search results for query: *

1. Koolkid

tModLoader Project_Logic

Is one a transmitter and is one a receiver?
  2. Koolkid

tModLoader Project_Logic

Amazing build Fury seen you on YT!
  3. Koolkid

tModLoader Project_Logic

Think you can shoot me the source code for the pistons? Might be able to do something and they would be awesome to have craftable
  4. Koolkid

tModLoader The Dawn of Industry

Waiting...
  5. Koolkid

Other 64-Bit Terraria?????

Starbound has that option when you launch it from your library
  6. Koolkid

What about an option to select 32 bit or 64 bit so that it wont completely bar off people on 32 bit systems
  7. Koolkid

For modders a 64 bit Terraria would be amazing.Terraria is already 64 bit on Linux and MacOS.So literally make Windows Terraria 64 bit
  8. Koolkid

tModLoader The Dawn of Industry

Please send me the download link for this mod(s) if its still compatible with Tmod
  9. Koolkid

tModLoader Magic Storage

I can't access my crafting interface
  10. Koolkid

tModLoader Infinity

The endless Holy Arrow Quiver gets used after the first use.How to fix?
  11. Koolkid

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Help please!
  12. Koolkid

Ik this is for mod loader but I keep getting this error and part of it is from the loader: 1/14/2017 10:59:12 AM System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.DrawHands(Player player, Boolean& drawHands, Boolean&...
  13. Koolkid

When do you think is the soonest possible time you think you can release Tmodloader for 1.3.4.3...

When do you think is the soonest possible time you think you can release Tmodloader for 1.3.4.3 I think is the new hotfix
  14. Koolkid

When are you updating Tmodloader for 1.3.3.3
  15. Koolkid

Dude when are you updating Tmodloader to 1.3.1

Dude when are you updating Tmodloader to 1.3.1
  16. Koolkid

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Dude please update thorium its a great mod but it wont work for the 0.8.0 of Tmodloader
  17. Koolkid

tModLoader Industrialization: Terraria Edition (Phase 2: Development)

How do you make a ore fabricator?
  18. Koolkid

@Teal no need to be a jerk I suggested this as a idea to make terraria easier for its global...

@Teal no need to be a jerk I suggested this as a idea to make terraria easier for its global player's,but you wanna be the guy that ruins it
  19. Koolkid

Hey 505 please add some kind of like electronic chest or sorting system and add some way to...

Hey 505 please add some kind of like electronic chest or sorting system and add some way to search for items
Back
Top Bottom