Search results for query: *

1. HyperionDragon111

Map-Adventure Elemental Heroes!

Sorry guys I have lost a lot of motivation for the map. Im canceling the map. Sorry for the disappointment. I have been working a lot before this and I decided I SUCK at making maps. Anyone who has the map and the mods can continue on it if you want. Just give me some credit. I just don't care...
  2. HyperionDragon111

tModLoader Terraforsom

A lot of the sprites look good but the Shantae set looks a little too much like spooky wood armor. Think you coud change the Helmet some time? Anyway nice mod!
  3. HyperionDragon111

Building a Map

Building a Map
  4. HyperionDragon111

Ok you know how I added the joost mod? Some final fantasy stuff you know? I found a TRUE final fantasy mod called Omnirs Nostalgia Pack! Its nothing but Final Fantasy and if you knew me... Im the BIGGEST lover of FF1,Cloud\ is my main is Smash,I Always have a breaker blade on me... Yeah I love...
  5. HyperionDragon111

tModLoader The JoostMod

OH MY GOD YES THANK YOU! For now on im adding your joost mod banner to my posts! How do I do that XD?
  6. HyperionDragon111

tModLoader The JoostMod

Bro I love this mod! Good work! One thing I would like is if you added a B.Mage NPC! You know this guy from FF1
  7. HyperionDragon111

Don't have the map finished to release yet sorry TheLegend27 420
  8. HyperionDragon111

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

I don't have a job and im still in school soooo... I dunno...
  9. HyperionDragon111

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Man this is sooooo lame for 360 and PS3 users like me! I was SOOOOO hyped for it till I learn I had to get a new console if I want it...
  10. HyperionDragon111

With my play time in the joost mod AWESOME by the way I decided to add it for one reason!This guy! His name is Gilgamesh and he is from a few final fantasy games! He will be the Final boss of the map! By then you will have the gear to take em on! Here is a little Tech demo battle to show ya...
  11. HyperionDragon111

Ok why haven't I posted in forever? School. I've been caught up in so much until now. Sorry!
  12. HyperionDragon111

New Update! The World will be Tmodloader Exclusive cause Awesome items are in mods! Here are a few screenshots taken at the time I posted
  13. HyperionDragon111

More Katanas Mod v.0.6

If you are having trouble with em get a spear or summon staff. you can hit em several times
  14. HyperionDragon111

More Katanas Mod v.0.6

Heh I got idea's if you need help such as that Arkalis katana. I also saw the extra stuff added but the buffs are a little OP
  15. HyperionDragon111

More Katanas Mod v.0.6

Welp forgot to activate the mod so nevermind but I kinda wish there was a Arkalis katana cuz I didn't see one... Mod dev if you see that plz consider it if there is none!
  16. HyperionDragon111

More Katanas Mod v.0.6

I cant figure out how to craft any katana help plz
  17. HyperionDragon111

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Heh... I love this
  18. HyperionDragon111

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I cant figure this out at ALL! I've followed the instructions perfectly,Looked up HERO'S guide and tried the mac version and none of it worked! Is it because im using a GOG games version????
  19. HyperionDragon111

My First Map! :D

:hoppinjack:Neat! Short but it was a first! Keep going on to make your maps!
  20. HyperionDragon111

I'm Currently making a map based off a game I'm making Called Element heroes. I do not currently have screenshots of it because I want new and old players to be surprised. The current build 0.8.0 Hopefully the map and game come out good guys and gals!:happy: I'm working hard to ensure the maps...
Back
Top Bottom