Search results for query: *

1. P

I suggest removing the Ice Chest. The summoner has more chests than all classes. The summoner...

I suggest removing the Ice Chest. The summoner has more chests than all classes. The summoner does not have any drops from Frosty Moon.
  2. P

Red, can you add the Ice Hydra Staff as a drop from the Frosty Moon? And remove the snow biome...

Red, can you add the Ice Hydra Staff as a drop from the Frosty Moon? And remove the snow biome chest please. 🙏
  3. P

Weapons & Equip Hey, Red. Is it possible to add a harpy staff to the summoner?It can be found on sky islands with a 5% chance

Hey, Red. Is it possible to add a harpy staff to the summoner?It can be found on sky islands with a 5% chance
  4. P

Weapons & Equip Harpy staff

Стреляйте перьями во врагов. Бросайте, как стервятник.
  5. P

Weapons & Equip Harpy staff

Hey, Red. Is it possible to add a harpy staff to the summoner?It can be found on sky islands with a 5% chance
  6. P

Hey, Red. Is it possible to add a harpy staff to the summoner?It can be found on sky islands...

7. P

You can add the ability to customize the squire slime, change his weapons.

8. P

9. P

10. P

Game Mechanics Slime customization

You can add the ability to customize the squire slug, change his weapons.
  11. P

Weapons & Equip Accessory

It's a little dishonest
  12. P

это немного нечестно
  13. P

I want to have an alternative accessory for the summoner. I don’t want to use a warrior accessory
  14. P

Add a separate auto-attack accessory to the summoner instead of a glove please
  15. P

Red, is it possible to add the ability for the summoner to aggro minions on players in pvp mode?

Red, is it possible to add the ability for the summoner to aggro minions on players in pvp mode?
  16. P

17. P

18. P

Will summoner minions be added in the next update?

Will summoner minions be added in the next update?
Back
Top Bottom