Search results for query: *

1. J

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Exactly! people who want to defeat moon lord in the first hour of the release will go to pipeworks and start complaining about the next update. Why can't people just start fresh after all most of 1.3 besides bosses is in pre-hardmode.
  2. J

Here's to address some things. Microsoft does certification to see if the game breaks the console. Not for testing bugs. Second is that In Q2 of last year we were told it would come out near May. May came and it was delayed to Summer or Q3. Then September came and then once again delayed to Q4...
  3. J

Hey xbox player here. And I go on YT and look up Terraria 1.3 console and playthroughs pop up and the people don't have any problems with 1.3.
  4. J

They will update us for that update "soon". SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
  5. J

If they release the update tomorrow then you know that pipeworks made a deal with sony to release updates a month before xbox
  6. J

On the microsoft store it shows terraria with a new title and a 1.3 description with 1.3 screen shots. Is this a mistake or what?
  7. J

I'm sick of those people who want to beat moonlord in the first few hours so they can go to pipeworks and whine about when the next update is. Because I already have been seeing PS4 players complain about the old ones army, or the next update. Also pipeworks said that the only real bugs are...
  8. J

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Like the 1.2 update for console. That one was unplayable when it came out. The plantera bulb was glitched so bad that it would not spawn the boss. There were so many bugs. And it only took them a month to fix them. I'm just glad that this one will be playable
  9. J

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Don't delay the update for Xbox. There is no point in doing that because Xbox took longer to fix bugs, so the bugs on Xbox will be different then PS4. And I'm pretty sure pipeworks wants us to find bugs for them.
  10. J

Everyone that complains about this update has been like "duping doesn't work" "super stacks will be gone" "UI sucks because of new controls" and "I can't use my OP character to beat moonlord within the first hour of the update releasing." These aren't even bugs, they are just people that don't...
Back
Top Bottom