Search results for query: *

1. A

Weapons & Equip Buffing or reworking mostly ignored weapons and armour

Most of the weapon buffs are supposed to be speed, range or damage. For example the raven staff barely hits when returning to you from afar and the tempest staff can't shoot with enough velocity and it can't shoot accurately you go too fast, the weather pain needs to be able to have more than...
  2. A

Weapons & Equip Influx Waver should get the 1.4.4 slash effect.

Your right it should do that and the knife projectile size should change or be doubled in size
  3. A

Weapons & Equip Buffing or reworking mostly ignored weapons and armour

Weapons that need a rework or buff: ghastly glaive, onyx blaster (increase to the dark shot range), bladetongue, rainbow gun, tempest staff, eventide, daedalus stormbow, staff of the frost hydra, pirate/pygmy staffs, raven staff, stardust cell staff, aqua scepter, frost staff, nebula Arcanum...
  4. A

NPCs & Enemies Can you add a way to play for the worthy with the difficulty it had before 1.4.4 buffed it?

You could make it a combination between ftw and drunk world or celebration seeds or make ftw and legendary mode separate difficulties. I think this would be a good idea to balance out fun and difficulty more.
  5. A

Mobile Nvm

There's no issue I'm just not used to the new layout and I missed it completely
Back
Top Bottom