Search results for query: *

1. A

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I find that when people tease it out like this, it usually isn't good news. I really hope I'm wrong about that.
  2. A

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

What business is it of yours? I mean, read the damn post and realize they haven't even popped up at all the past week. I asked for a hello, maybe they fell off a cliff. Isn't that a community manager's job to answer the community? Or maybe I'm trying to prove a point that they gave up on this...
  3. A

Sounds like a crap response when you can't even be arsed because.... Reasons? Oh well. And I did reference a specific person, without asking for news. So, yeah, I'm being pushy by not asking for an update, apparently...
  4. A

Jesus, that's something to wake up to. Back on topic, still not even a hello, @ClearConscious?
  5. A

The lie was of omission about pulling the update. The problem with the suspend feature (which they could have just said on forums to allow the same submission time) sucks but it makes sense they delayed because who keeps up with forums. And at this point, I don't really care; insomnia sucks but...
  6. A

I think it has about half and half blame between Bungie and Activision. And yeah, that's not even suitable to go on about, because that is a rolling dumpster fire heading for a tire dump. Not even a going to admit how many hours, but long enough to have gotten most every weapon, armor or sparrow...
  7. A

Somehow I knew you did. This wasn't to illustrate a comparison, just my brain trying to wind down. But you're wrong about one thing: Black Adder is a well written comedy and the other guy you mentioned? Barely even a Family Circus level in comparison.
  8. A

Here's the other one that I was trying to remember. Good old Gabe Newell. You have to stop thinking that you're in charge and start thinking that you're having a dance. We used to think we're smart [...] but nobody is smarter than the internet. [...] One of the things we learned pretty early...
  9. A

.... That's a much better argument that I plan on stealing. And I'm not your guy, buddy.
  10. A

Mainly happens in hell. Lol, completely forgot that part. Kinda funny given the main topic.
  11. A

I'm pretty sure not telling the community that they pulled the Xbox from cert until many days late is lying by omission. And does it really beggar their time to write something? Anything? Are they so busy they don't update their Twitter? I'm just having a hard time believing that they didn't see...
  12. A

Also true. I would have willingly tested for no money, but that's not an option being presented. I think a lot of people would have jumped for it regardless of risk. But it's moot; it will take as long as it will take and probably still be jacked up for months to come. I'm under no delusions...
  13. A

If you aren't respected enough to be told the truth, then you have been told to get :red:ed. If that party then tries to blame a 3rd party for part of that, you are still being told to get :red:ed. If you exploit a whole subset of your ecosystem to test your product without any compensation and a...
  14. A

Since they are only updating consoles to PC equivalent 1.3.0.7, it seems like there will still be a slight separation. Not counting the little things they threw in and the legacy items. Ocram will still have references!
  15. A

I had to go to Twitter just to find out that they weren't going to be streaming until after release. It is quite obvious that release isn't happening soon and Pipeworks have abandoned updating in this thread at all. However, like the last thread, they closed it when they had this one open. So...
  16. A

Breath of the Wild. Just finished the Back to the Future game myself. ... Just.... no. While your comments may be somewhat on point, this was never a thread about resolving issues. That would be the bug reporting thread. If you don't want to be here, just subscribe to the wonderful Pipeworks...
  17. A

Never said you would, but I haven't heard from the poster that I was referring to. It just seemed rather odd for a first post.
  18. A

Perhaps a bit harsh, but it's an account that just joined today, it's the only post he has, and it seems he didn't read any of the previous 42 (dear God) pages. It smelled like a shill account, trying to deflect the issues again. Of course, Pipeworks wouldn't do that, I hope.
  19. A

Lol, what? Microsoft (like Sony) doesn't bug check. Get your facts straight before spewing misinformation and pretending that it wasn't the dev's that pulled it (without telling anyone).
  20. A

A great job would be a functional launch with Parity (even though my heart goes out to mobile and Switch for having to wait even longer due to the same bugs that plague the rest of us). I get you're new, but take a broad view of the situation; calling it mediocre at best is gilding the lily. I...
Back
Top Bottom