Search results for query: *

1. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It's a false positive. Add the files to your AV's exclusions, or you won't be able to use the tool.
  2. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Sounds like it's on your end. Just tried it myself with my set of 9 Omnipatcher tweaks on the latest vanilla Terraria, both on-the-spot patched, and permapatched, and I faced no issue. Try verifying Terraria files, and possibly reinstalling TT2 in case there's an outdated or loose .dll or...
  3. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Are you saying you will be making a plugin system for TT2? I thought you had abandoned that idea or at least pushed it way back in your plans. In the case that you are, then I declare I am hyped.
  4. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I was using the popular-ish Metro skin for Steam (not sure if it's related), and a couple of days ago, once Steam started on Windows boot, it just prompted me to relog with my creds. Red flag for it to happen all of a sudden, but I pressed on. Signed in, no red alerts in my e-mail or anything...
  5. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I am on the latest Windows Defender malware definitions and it doesn't pick it up for me. Now surely, you could inspect the executable statically in a million manners and also during runtime and definitively figure out if it's really malicious (there's some free/paid automated online tools for...
  6. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The tweaks which involve using commands in-game, have an "Edit" or "View" button once selected/applied in TT2, which if you click, shows all the syntax instructions you need, as well as extra information such as links to wiki pages (e.g. for Item or Buff IDs).
  7. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

No problem. You'd probably need direct input from TiberiumFusion himself on this, though only going by my instinct, this sounds like a long shot to be an easy fix. But lose not hope. :D
  8. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Try the permapatcher. Right click your tweak list and go to "Advanced", you'll figure out from there. Only caveat is it breaks all tweaks marked with "H" or "HH", meaning those related to the Harmony patching system thingy.
  9. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Try the "Craft Anywhere" tweak under "Miscellaneous Tweaks".
  10. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

@Alitariel Hello. Here's TiberiumFusion giving some instructions that apparently worked for a person or two in this thread, who had the GOG version. Remember though, that, again per TiberiumFusion, TT2 doesn't officially support GOG. But if it does work, props to literally everyone. :D
  11. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Bit off-topic but I would like to take the time to applaud your attention to the software's UI design. Aside from just freakin' top-notch graphics and polish, and this might sound pretentious, I'm a nut for "verbose" UI text with good syntax and overall just good English, and your application...
  12. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I second these so damn hard!
  13. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That error isn't related to the fact that you're permapatching a GOG version (source: I'm getting it too lol, and I only use the Steam version), it's related to the fact that Harmony patches (whatever those are, don't ask me) apparently don't really play well with permapatched versions. Though I...
  14. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You could fix up Reaver Shark with an Omnipatcher tweak. Its Item ID is 2341.
  15. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yeah, had similar experiences to this. I figured it was mostly down to various Windows permissions, or Windows Firewall, being poopheads. When allowing TT2 explicitly, and manually, through Windows Firewall and stuff, it updated flawlessly. I think this behavior is sort of the nature of Windows'...
  16. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

There was a conversation on whether it supports the GOG version or not, TiberiumFusion contributed some suggestions to it which seem to make sense that it should work without a hiccup, but the guy who originally asked about this, hasn't come back with results yet. And I think this is a...
  17. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Wouldn't hurt to try. Could give the standalone version of TT2 a shot, and just get rid of it with a simple shift+del if it doesn't work well.
  18. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I think I remember something like this in the earlier days of TT2. Maybe even I had it, but I can't recall it. Final input I have, is that, that one file that keeps failing to verify, is a normal thing to happen. But my knowledge ends here. Hopefully it gets resolved either through...
  19. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I'm going to suggest something but maybe do not try it unless you hear from TiberiumFusion himself first, because I have a feeling that my method might be a bit overkill. Open up Windows Explorer, and in its address bar, try typing %AppData%\Terraria Tweaker 2 . This should land you in TT2's...
  20. DracusNarcrym

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hello. Back again to probably be a thorn, but my first attempt with trying to permapatch the game (I know, frowned upon... but I'm vain like that, and those few seconds saved at every startup can be precious to me, I guess) after version 2.2.1403.1, yielded apparently an error, that Omnipatcher...
Back
Top Bottom