Search results for query: *

1. Jabroni_Mac

once again i am back and probably for good, i got terraria on my phone so i can play it wherever...

once again i am back and probably for good, i got terraria on my phone so i can play it wherever i go. How yall been btw?
  2. Jabroni_Mac

i guess ill come back for a while, ive been caught up with guitar, school, dogs, friends, cars...

i guess ill come back for a while, ive been caught up with guitar, school, dogs, friends, cars and planning. ill try to post something every night lol. also i am now a huge jjba fan kakyoin is my favorite :)
  3. Jabroni_Mac

hello terraria community members, just coming back to say hi lol. i have recently picked up...

hello terraria community members, just coming back to say hi lol. i have recently picked up guitar and kinda forgot about terraria or all video games for that matter. good to see this website is still active!
  4. Jabroni_Mac

im still alive once again, bouta get that new shirt it looks fire

im still alive once again, bouta get that new shirt it looks fire
  5. Jabroni_Mac

Its been a year 0_0

Its been a year 0_0
  6. Jabroni_Mac

bf5 in a nutshell

bf5 in a nutshell
  7. Jabroni_Mac

The Last Post Wins!

its time to rise and grind gamers, we need to join forces together to take out every furry that has ever lived. gear up, and level up. ITS NERF OR NOTHING GAMERS!
  8. Jabroni_Mac

The Last Post Wins!

gamers rise up
  9. Jabroni_Mac

bf5 is not bad, its awesome! why do people hate it? yes I know its historically inaccurate, but...

bf5 is not bad, its awesome! why do people hate it? yes I know its historically inaccurate, but it isn't completely! and plus its a game. :P
  10. Jabroni_Mac

Bruh Moment #194726: British accents are just talking in cursive

Bruh Moment #194726: British accents are just talking in cursive
  11. Jabroni_Mac

hello world, im still here... not like anyone cares.... maze bean.

hello world, im still here... not like anyone cares.... maze bean.
  12. Jabroni_Mac

I've been inactive because i finally got my scratch account back, you should check it out...

I've been inactive because i finally got my scratch account back, you should check it out: jackson43214321
  13. Jabroni_Mac

Console HOW TO START OUT RIGHT

same, but when i have to, i use flasks and phos.
  14. Jabroni_Mac

is the newest update coming to xbox one?

is the newest update coming to xbox one?
  15. Jabroni_Mac

first of all, i just needed to say this. secondly, its worth the warning. and third, because...

first of all, i just needed to say this. secondly, its worth the warning. and third, because they just suck. everything i try to do that isn't just saying hi or asking a question, get "Corrected" and it just ruins things. >:(
  16. Jabroni_Mac

Ok, here's the truth... even though I never got a warning, I HATE (mostly) EVERY ADMIN EVER.

Ok, here's the truth... even though I never got a warning, I HATE (mostly) EVERY ADMIN EVER.
  17. Jabroni_Mac

shadman anyone?

shadman anyone?
  18. Jabroni_Mac

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Awesome! and i didn't see anything about the vortex beater glitch either... (which is good) :)
  19. Jabroni_Mac

Hi!

Hi!
  20. Jabroni_Mac

The Last Post Wins!

I actually was thinking about dat boi a few days ago...
Back
Top Bottom