1. Y

PC i wanna play terraria

ofc
  2. Y

PC i wanna play terraria

vanilla
  3. Y

PC i wanna play terraria

also, i'm est, from america i don't have a mic but i will be getting one soon
  4. Y

PC i wanna play terraria

my steam is Yuggi, I only want 1 person expert mode, we can play post-moonlord or somethin. i don't want bland people, you don't need to be super mature, just dont be toxic my discord is bag of flour#2119 MAYBE we could play with 3 people
  5. Y

I'm trynna play some terraria with someone

took me about 2 weeks to realize "hey, it's been 2 weeks, we haven't killed the wof, we haven't done :red:, maybe these aren't the right people for me" as we were agonizingly slow and the other person in the world wasn't the problem. it was you, the person who needed to build this massive weird...
  6. Y

this derp? dude was so boring and basically held the group back. didn't wanna kick the dude cause i didn't have a replacement at the time. was busy for a bit, decided "maybe this isn't worth it" and left didnt wanna wait 2 weeks+ to kill the :red:in' wof just for you to most likely wanna take...
  7. Y

still looking!
  8. Y

hmm i dont see you when i type in the name
  9. Y

I'm a pc user, no mic but I might be able to get one. Expert Vanilla softcore chars post-moonlord I just want someone whos active and know they will be active I'm EST so if you're EST i'd rather choose you I'd really available every single day so ye. I'm honestly looking for only 1 more...
  10. Y

I wanna play Terraria lol

kk, add me on discord, we got 2 other people
  11. Y

looking for 2 more people!
  12. Y

PC New Terraria thread!

sorry i already have someone!
  13. Y

PC New Terraria thread!

Hey, I wanna play Terraria! I only want 1 person but we can do more if you wish. I'm fine with expert, normal, mods or vanilla. just tell me. My discord is: bag of flour#2119 and my steam is Yuggi. Please don't be toxic in a way where it's just not fun. Just hit me up on steam, discord OR this...
  14. Y

PC EVERYONE!! who wants to come with me on a quest (only 1 person)

i might be late but i'd love to bro
  15. Y

reply if interested!
  16. Y

every time you die, you dont live

every time you die, you dont live
  17. Y

sometimes you just gotta stop man

sometimes you just gotta stop man
  18. Y

stop

stop
  19. Y

might still be looking, hmu! no toxic players please, we can have fun just dont be toxic about it
Back
Top Bottom