Search results for query: *

1. AmazingRandomGuy

Hi

Hi
  2. AmazingRandomGuy

PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

Sorry probably not the place to ask but when is mobile 1.3 coming out like how many months I mean thx. And r u guys going to change the phone zoom resolution for 1.3 to more like a tablet zoom or will i have to buy a new iPad. And also how much RAM do I need for mobile 1.3 thx @ClearConscious...
  3. AmazingRandomGuy

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Omae wa mou shindeiru (u r already dead) if u don’t release the mobile edition before the end on 2018 ;) Naaaaaaaaaaaaani?! ;) ;) ;)
  4. AmazingRandomGuy

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Sorry I’m new how do u tag someone thx btw
  5. AmazingRandomGuy

Hi pipeworks if u haven’t replied to my other post please do so it’s just up a little bit from this post (it’s lengthy but please read it) thx. Also I was wondering on mobile when 1.3 is released can I still play on my normal sized world on mobile and still get 1.3 content on my relatively small...
  6. AmazingRandomGuy

Hi pipeworks I’m a massive fan of terraria and I think it’s great that u guys r taking over. :) I play on my iPad mini that I have had for 4 years it has 1GB of RAM and I don’t think that’s enough for 1.3 for mobile. I have all of the end game equipment (except rod of discord) :( as I am coming...
  7. AmazingRandomGuy

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Me again basically please fix the zoom issue on terraria for phones, and will my iPhone se with 32GB of storage and 2GB of RAM be able to run terraria 1.3 efficiently and keep stayin awesome :) Plz reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. AmazingRandomGuy

Wow Your an Aussie tooooooo?

Wow Your an Aussie tooooooo?
  9. AmazingRandomGuy

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Hi pipeworks I’m a massive fan of terraria and I think it’s great that u guys r taking over. :) I play on my iPad mini that I have had for 4 years it has 1GB of RAM and I don’t think that’s enough for 1.3 for mobile. I have all of the end game equipment (except rod of discord) :( as I am coming...
Back
Top Bottom