Search results for query: *

1. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If you want to find it now with out getting it on cheat, you can create another character, use the function to load the entire map and mannualy search in every granite biome for it's shrine. Hey fargo, in the next update, check out the fix for luxor's gift from calamity on the victide...
  2. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

so, just updated tmod loader, and it said fargowiltas is not made for 0.11, will you update it to 0.11 soon?
  3. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Nahh, i gave up the idea of summoning him in another way, better of as pet. And yeah, about him, when i joined multiplayer world, it reset my souls count too.
  4. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

Well joined the world today and it worked normaly for me. It didn't reset. Did you equipped him on your pet slot?
  5. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

I was going to ask about the cracked crown, buuuuut i see that another coment anwsered me before asking, i got it on my 100th desert scourge kill (farming for desert hopper). If i may ask, could you make it so that it doens't occupy a pet slot? And is it intended it be able to summon him with...
  6. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

I already asked that question and here are his replies.
  7. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

Yes i did, he (my friend who i was playing with) later said that he did gave another to him and he started to sell something however i couldn't see a thing there. Even after we restarted the server multiple times (for other reasons).
  8. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

Yeah realized only now, however, (in multiplayer) i used 3 and my friend 4 aand he didn't sell nothing afterwards.
  9. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

When i talked to him, it didn't appeared
  10. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

I didn't underatand how do you use the paper tube.
  11. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hey, the occultist essense can only be crafted if i farm on crimson? since it needs meat ball staff (thorium is here) i don't remember it having a corruption variant.
  12. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

now i am curious, why the musician npc keeps saying ""This is all your fault. GET. OUT."?
  13. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Calamity Mod

4 -Sorry for causing any anger on your part. Enjoy the fight while it remains as it is.- Oh no, you misunderstood me, The commentary about the anger issue was to avoid any assumptions or worries (?) Because I said " when something gets on my nerves I get very irrational" so i just said that...
  14. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Before some one go saying that i've got some serious anger issues, only games get on my nerves on that level, When people are around me I don't get like that.
  15. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh my god!!! They will nerf SCal when yharin and others are added? Then I must hurry and try to defeat her at least on revegeance mode. + please, do not keep complaining about how hard a boss is.l, leviathan and a lot of people did, and before you anything like "i am not like they, I cannot...
  16. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Wait? If you have more than 30 potions of some sort on your inv or piggy bank it will automatically trigger an infinite version of that effect?? If yes, I didn't knew that, then if a reallocate my potions to my defender's forge or safe it will solve that?
  17. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

sorry to say that again but no one awnsered me. the infinite buffs to me are enabling zen and zerg at the same time, all infinite buffs are.
  18. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

hey just to say, you forgot to put " ) " on the item "charm of absolute luck"
  19. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i can't start the mod after the update it keep saying failed to load
  20. E.M.W Yuko Rizuno

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That would be interesting. I never heard of a mod that have its own merchandise, maybe it can take the same route as team fortress series did.
Back
Top Bottom