Search results for query: *

1. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Crystal Armor - Mining Set's Hardmode Counterpart

Mining Armor in Terraria is ultimately the best mining armor, which is unfortunate considering that it's not even Endgame, albeit's fast mining speed buff and automatic light where ever you go. So what about a better version of that armor? Crystal Armor Defense - 29 Set Bonus - Allows the...
  2. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip The Chisel, an Answer to replace the Hammer's Chiseling Ability

The Hammer in 1.2 was introduced with two uses. It could break walls, and chisel blocks. Don't you just hate it when you're building a house and have to remove a wall that's sticking out from one block, you chisel that block and something you have on top of that block just pops off? Well, I have...
  3. TheAverageCommoner

Items Using Souls of Might/Demonite to create Harder Bosses

Instead of enablin' some "Expert Mode" Why not use Souls that grant the player Mighty Items? For example, If I wanted a harder bossfight with per say, the Mech Bosses, or the Golem, I would get the summoners and combine one of them with the souls of might. And if I wanted to make harder...
  4. TheAverageCommoner

Goku Vs Superman (Yes, we're having this thread.)

So, before we begin, rules. 1) Non-Canon is allowed as long as if it's consistent. No stuff like how Super Saiyan 4 Goku couldn't lift a building alongside Vegeta. (This is debunked due to Goku in base form being able to lift up a pyramid with his mind, or split open a mountain whilst fighting...
  5. TheAverageCommoner

The Ol' Commoner's WIP Art Corner

Things related and somewhat related to Terraria. Thinking of making my own version of canon for Terraria. So IDK. Spectre Armor, Finished! Cthulhu, Wen't with the Crimson look. Requests are allowed. Looking for some inspiration. Don't forget to follow me on Tumblr. If you're not into lewd...
  6. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Planetary Core - Lunar Tier Accessory

Planetary Core Accessory "Your Enemies' projectiles turns into burning orbs that orbit around you" 10% of the projectiles casted at you will turn into fiery balls of havoc that can protect you, or can be casted back at them. You can get a total of 6 orbs, each one dealing 80 damage. To fire the...
  7. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Quantum Scepter - An endgame support magic weapon

Quantum Scepter Damage: 90 Mana Usage: 10 Use Speed: 20 Knockback: 26 "Shoots Homing Projectiles That Gives You And Nearby Allies Buffs" The Buffs are complete RNG. Also, getting one buff means that you can't get the others. So these buffs can't be stacked. Quantum Shock You and your allies...
  8. TheAverageCommoner

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Expansion & 1.3's "Terra Blade"

Created a Thread while back expanding on the whole "Mecha" Terra Blade and a discussion was made on that very forum in which I was thoroughly interested in some points made and so I made up my own little concept of a boss and ores and other stuff. You know the Titan Glove? That always interested...
  9. TheAverageCommoner

NPCs & Enemies HM Blood Moon Enhancements for 1.3

The Blood Moon to say the least is very boring. I mean, even its alternative, the Solar Eclipse seems... Way better. And since the update is gonna be about lunar themed bosses and loot.. Why not improve on the blood moon a bit more? This Type of Blood Moon can only take place after you defeat...
  10. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Manipulative Staff - Mobs become your Minion

Manipulative Staff Summon Damage: 60 "Summons a Spore Cloud that controls your enemies." The staff has certain rules. The enemy must at least have more health than 100 health, and less than 1000. This means no Mini-Bosses, Bosses, Neutral Mobs, etc... The enemy(s) you wish to minionize must be...
  11. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Mecha Terra Blade: A further enhancement of the Terra blade heading into 1.3

Edit. Techa Blade Base DMG: 95 Use Time: 15 Knockback: 7.5 Autoswing: Yes Noclip: No Can pass through enemies: Yes (1) Crafting Recipe: 20x Carbon Fibre 10x Lunar Helium Capsule 1x Ancient Lunar Relic Carbon Fibre is a rare drop from the upcoming lunar boss. It has a drop capacity of 5-7...
  12. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Terra Former - The HM alternative to the Dirt Rod

The dirt rod. Completely useless, even in normalmode. It's not even used as a crafting material. So I propose a use for it. Atleast in hardmode. And that why I pronounce... The Terra Former! Description: The World Is Your Canvas! Crafted at: Mythril / Orichalum Anvil Crafting Recipe: 1...
  13. TheAverageCommoner

Game Mechanics Elemental Damage/Better Base Damage

Was playing some JRPGs last night. Kind of got me thinking about elemental damage towards enemies in Terraria. Since Terraria has such a diverse set of enemies. I think of it like this ; If the enemy is immune to the damage, the base damage stays the same and doesn't decrease. If the enemy is...
  14. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Wind Breaker - (Prehardmode) Equivalent to Starfury

THIS POST WAS MADE AWFULLY PREMATURELY. Apologies for any physical harm done to any person's brain. I've made this one up all by myself guys. Trust me. This weapon "would" work (and what's meant by would is that it "could".) in the similar fashion of the tsunami/shotbow/shotgun (Multiple...
  15. TheAverageCommoner

My first artist corner.

Yippee. I'm making art now. I'll be doing requests when I have the time. Here's my first work in progress. Turtle Armor w/ Terra Blade. (WIP) As stated, still a work in progress. I'll get started on the backround and colors later.
  16. TheAverageCommoner

Weapons & Equip Steampunk Propeller - New Mount Idea

The idea of vehicles in Terraria has always intrigued me. So on the fly, (See what I did there) I "originally" came up with the idea to have a form of flying mechanism in Terraria. Originally, the idea was given to me when a student of mine drew this helicopter with gears and all that supporting...
Back
Top Bottom