Search results for query: *

1. Vessyl

Weapons & Equip Gem Elements - Something I wanted to do

I like the concept, but these things seem way too strong. They're rivalling (or outright beating) some endgame equipment, yet are obtainable pre- or early-hardmode. I wouldn't recommend having one single piece of equipment do so many different things unless a complex crafting sequence is...
  2. Vessyl

PS4 how do i defeat duke fishron... it's so unfair.

Duke fishron is all about mobility. I recommend grabbing the Master Ninja Gear, or at least a Tabi, and maybe upgrade your wings if you can. Make sure you never leave the ocean biome; if you move too far away, he enrages. Maybe that's your problem? According to gamepedia, this can also occur if...
  3. Vessyl

It really makes you appreciate the fetid bagnakhs. Turns out that's even better at killing the...

It really makes you appreciate the fetid bagnakhs. Turns out that's even better at killing the Destroyer than Stormbow. Who knew?
  4. Vessyl

Just finished a no-projectile run! Might try again in a corruption world, but I'm having doubts...

Just finished a no-projectile run! Might try again in a corruption world, but I'm having doubts about its feasibility.
  5. Vessyl

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

To be honest, the delay is fantastic news. It's too bad we need to wait, but between getting suboptimal content early or great content late, I'm taking the latter every single time.
  6. Vessyl

g r e e t I n g s

g r e e t I n g s
  7. Vessyl

Ooh, what sort of book? I'm doing some writing myself, but have no idea what to do with the...

Ooh, what sort of book? I'm doing some writing myself, but have no idea what to do with the finished product...
  8. Vessyl

There was a bunch said on the discord relatively recently, they're still very much active

There was a bunch said on the discord relatively recently, they're still very much active
  9. Vessyl

Weapons & Equip Awful, terrible new modifiers (for mapmaking)

Full support, I would love to see something like this. I'm all about customizability.
  10. Vessyl

Have a nice break, we'll hear from you when you get back!

Have a nice break, we'll hear from you when you get back!
  11. Vessyl

Never tried, but now I have to. I'll get back to you on this. It's unlikely there's enough time...

Never tried, but now I have to. I'll get back to you on this. It's unlikely there's enough time in the night, but I'll try
  12. Vessyl

Items True Terra Blade

Well, unwelcome as it maybe, here's my two cents. Most of your arguments seem to be 'other suggestions are not identical to mine'. Let me tell you a story. Back in kindergarten, I was drawing a picture of a house, and was just finishing up when I saw a classmate looking at my paper and drawing...
  13. Vessyl

In-Depth Expert Hardcore Guide *As it Happens*

I recently completed an expert hardcore run, if you've got any questions I'll see if I can help.
  14. Vessyl

PC Anyone have all the steam achievements?

Yeah, I've got all the terraria steam achievements. RIP my sanity for 200 fishing quests.
  15. Vessyl

I wonder how many of these glitches exist. I had found one by accident and it has proved...

I wonder how many of these glitches exist. I had found one by accident and it has proved invaluable to my building efficiency. I'd hate to see it patched out, so understand how you feel.
  16. Vessyl

52.98% of your time spent. Not bad.

52.98% of your time spent. Not bad.
  17. Vessyl

Greetings! I'll keep an eye open for you.

Greetings! I'll keep an eye open for you.
  18. Vessyl

Made an anti-gravity hook level, a portal gun, and a Master Ninja Gear. Trying to make them very...

Made an anti-gravity hook level, a portal gun, and a Master Ninja Gear. Trying to make them very difficult, often timed challenges.
  19. Vessyl

Building some obstacle courses in my main world, if anyone has suggestions for good items to...

Building some obstacle courses in my main world, if anyone has suggestions for good items to focus them around, I'm all ears.
  20. Vessyl

If my understanding is correct, as I'm hardly an expert in the field.

If my understanding is correct, as I'm hardly an expert in the field.
Back
Top Bottom