Search results for query: *

• Users: Vessyl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vessyl

Terraria Forum Community's House!

Hey all! I had an idea! So, I'm going to build a house exactly as you guys want me to, within the best of my abilities! I'll grind up whatever resource I need (within reason) and post screenshots as it develops! I see this as a learning opportunity as I have much to learn about good design...
  2. Vessyl

Game Mechanics Map Markers

A minor feature I would love to see is the ability to mark specific locations on your map. Adding waypoints would be pretty nice, maybe even add a mechanism that can mark maps after triggering a mechanism for adventure maps. The 'mark' would function similarly to seeing teammates- it would show...
  3. Vessyl

Know any good timers?

I've heard you guys are the best in the business. Well, I've got a question for you. I'm trying to make a series of minigames/challenges in my world as a way to pass the time, but I'm not the greatest at wiring. I'm looking for a way to throw a lever to start a timer, which will open a door...
  4. Vessyl

Mechanics Question

Alright, a couple quick questions about inlet and outlet pumps. I have 2 separate closed-in chambers, each with an outlet pump at the top and inlet pump at the bottom. One is filled with water, the other is empty. There's 2 different wire trails hooked up to 1-second timers to drain 1 room to...
  5. Vessyl

Weapons & Equip Upgraded Expert Items

Hey all! First post here, so if the format turns out to be terrible, I sincerely apologize! Having started playing in 1.2.4, the only major update I have witnessed was, of course, the Expert Mode update, and I loved it! All the new items, challenges and bosses had me hooked for many an hour. I...
Back
Top Bottom