Search results for query: *

1. ReedemtheD3ad!

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Hmm, when you put the text in the edit summary, it isn't being saved with that summary? Its just leaving it blank?
  2. ReedemtheD3ad!

I looked at the wiki's user log, and the user account "Murphmario" has not been reclaimed. Can you provide more information about what you did to reclaim the account? Like did it give you an error message?
  3. ReedemtheD3ad!

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

Fandom owns their wiki, so they are the ones who have control over if it remains, not Re-Logic, or wiki.gg. Yes, search engines will still link to the fandom one higher for awhile, but eventually it will be surpassed as more traffic goes to the new one.
  4. ReedemtheD3ad!

We originally choose the same color as the forums, but that is something we have looked at and are considering changing.
  5. ReedemtheD3ad!

Yep! No popups at all! Of the few ads that are there, they are all static images embedded into the page.
  6. ReedemtheD3ad!

Yeah, we are currently using the default mediawiki search instead of Algolia which is what Fandom uses. We are looking at switching to CirrusSearch (what Gamepedia used before the merge).
  7. ReedemtheD3ad!

Glad to see all the positive reception. This project was months in the making. Finally glad to see all the work come to fruition.
  8. ReedemtheD3ad!

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

The ability to make translation packs is really nice, especially for currently unsupported languages, but would it be possible to get the official translations fixed? There are still several errors, some as simple as typos in the official in-game translations.
  9. ReedemtheD3ad!

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Is that Safemanda's Dev set?
  10. ReedemtheD3ad!

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Too bad Android Devices can't get Mobile 1.3 Beta because of security issues...
  11. ReedemtheD3ad!

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

I presume this is going to be 1.3.0.7 Desktop equivalent like was what was done with Console?
  12. ReedemtheD3ad!

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

That is the Desktop equivalent. The Console has its own update number, unless that changed? The last console update was in March of this year and was numbered 1.0.983.5
  13. ReedemtheD3ad!

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

What is the update number so I can update the Wiki?
  14. ReedemtheD3ad!

Official Terraria Wiki

Hi, I am the primary Administrator on all of the Official Terraria Wikis. I was wondering where the best place to post questions to developers was so we can improve the wiki. Currenty, I would like to ask about the in-game font, Andy, and verify some trivia items. Thank you.
  15. ReedemtheD3ad!

Console Initial Release content

Awesome. Thank you so much. Do you know about for Mobile?
  16. ReedemtheD3ad!

Console Initial Release content

What was the Desktop version equivalent of the initial Console Release?
  17. ReedemtheD3ad!

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Link doesn't work.
  18. ReedemtheD3ad!

Mobile Demon Altar generating in air

I know about the update, but I didn't know about the Codebase being changed. That is good to know. Thanks for the information!
  19. ReedemtheD3ad!

Mobile Quick Stack goes above stack limit

I meant to say Lesser Restoration Potions as in the Screenshot. Their maximum stack should be 20.
Back
Top Bottom