Search results for query: *

1. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Every PC update is months ahead of console. Now mobile is ahead of console. They literally said the reason 1.3 for console took years was for a complete re design so all platforms could be updated simultaneously. That has never happened and why they cannot halt progress on other devices so...
  2. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

This update launched on Xbox the weekend before this announcment.
  3. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

452 days since 1.3 released on Xbox one. So what's next? Once the team gets through the initial hotfixes needed for console, they will shift their attention to bringing Mobile up to the 1.3 era as well as finally bringing Terraria to the Nintendo Switch. Some work has been done there but the...
  4. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

So this means that 1.3.6 is very close for console too right? Since you told us you would be able to have all platforms on the same level now. Over a year ago.
  5. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

I don't think you have any right telling someone to grow up based on a complaint or something you don't like to hear. That's not how the real world works. Their age has nothing to do with it. People like myself and that person who have been around since early Xbox 360 days have been more than...
  6. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Yes I actually encountered the exact same bug. Here's the fix: Unistall Terraria. Go to your saves and delete everything from Terraria in the console itself. I'm on Xbox one and had to delete from everywhere including cloud. Redownload Terraria and you'll be good to go. Unfortunately this is...
  7. The Goblin Tinkler

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

Anyone else having terrible frame rate after update? I'm afraid I'm going to have to return to PC. Been playing Terraria for years. I believe I have been more than patient for them to get this port up to par with the PC version.
  8. The Goblin Tinkler

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

What about the bug that causes explored areas on the map to return to unexplored?
  9. The Goblin Tinkler

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Well it's delayed until 2019 now (according to Chippy Gaming) So they have plenty of time to get things right.
  10. The Goblin Tinkler

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

So one company is developing a single platform and another company is responsible for 4 different platforms.
  11. The Goblin Tinkler

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

So what's the estimated time you guys are going to get all the other platforms you're working on "caught up" to PC? Because honestly I'm having my doubts about it being any time soon. Wasn't there just an announcement about 1.3.6 for PC? So that's another update that has to be updated to Xbox...
  12. The Goblin Tinkler

@Loki is the map exploration reset bug being fixed in this update? Yoyo counterweights are not working for me. Yes I'm sure I'm using them on enemies and NOT target dummies. They worked the first time I played after the update. Now nothing.
  13. The Goblin Tinkler

Nothing about the map exploration progress being lost?
  14. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Any news on a hotfix yet? I would really like to use dyes without my sunfurry and arkhalis being invisible. The map progress actually doesn't bother me (except for above ground which is an easy fix for me) because I'm just about to enter hard mode on expert. It gives me more reason to explore...
  15. The Goblin Tinkler

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Is there any work around or are there plans to fix the map resetting to unexplored? What makes no sense is the fact that almost everywhere I have been I have placed torches. So shouldn't that open those parts of the map no matter what? Please tell me they are going to fix this. This bug and...
  16. The Goblin Tinkler

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Anyone having issues where the map is resetting to unexplored? Just had this happen to me on expert world that I have around 100 hours in.
  17. The Goblin Tinkler

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Have not changed anything that I can remember. It just went back to being transparent again yesterday. To be clear everything was transparent including my hotbar. Now my hotbar isn't but inventory is. Maybe just lucky/unlucky?
Back
Top Bottom