Search results for query: *

• Users: Savo
  • Order by date
  1. Savo

Been a while since I've gone back on these forums. Visit is short but it's something I guess.

Been a while since I've gone back on these forums. Visit is short but it's something I guess.
  2. Savo

M8, make it to twenty to show off dem gem skillz :p Anyways, is it plausible to try some PvP...

M8, make it to twenty to show off dem gem skillz :p Anyways, is it plausible to try some PvP tomorrow? I should have off from school since I managed to pass my proficiencys.
  3. Savo

So yeah, it does live up to its name.

So yeah, it does live up to its name.
  4. Savo

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill May not be a reliable source but eh. Anyways...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill May not be a reliable source but eh. Anyways, it is a pretty damn greasy restraint and from what I've read, some guy died from a heart attack there.
  5. Savo

And then you have heart attack grill or whatever the hell its called. If you weigh a certain...

And then you have heart attack grill or whatever the hell its called. If you weigh a certain amount, you eat free. Waitresses are also dressed like nurses, sooooooooo yeah. Never ate there before either, but I've seen it.
  6. Savo

I guess someone needs to say let there be light for both of em :p Biblical references aside...

I guess someone needs to say let there be light for both of em :p Biblical references aside, here's my jab that I wanted to make earlier. I'm pretty sure America is pretty heavy already thanks to all these damn McDonalds.
  7. Savo

I'm pretty sure I'm the bigger jester here as I apologize and prod at myself a lot. I would of...

I'm pretty sure I'm the bigger jester here as I apologize and prod at myself a lot. I would of made a jab at my own country, but you guys posted a bit too fast :p I'll explain that later, but first... How are the FE:EJ and Pkmn:Spectral apps coming along :p
  8. Savo

I feel like being a massive troll right now, and just say something to ya, but I won't intercept...

I feel like being a massive troll right now, and just say something to ya, but I won't intercept unless you ask me.
  9. Savo

M8, how is that streak going? Are you at twenty yet, or nein?

M8, how is that streak going? Are you at twenty yet, or nein?
  10. Savo

Wait, Sword, if you're the Medic, why is your avvy a Sniper? Wait. Spy!

Wait, Sword, if you're the Medic, why is your avvy a Sniper? Wait. Spy!
  11. Savo

That, or I could pull a cop out move and say no u.

That, or I could pull a cop out move and say no u.
  12. Savo

And this is the part where we drag a buncha die hard Americans and British and see them argue...

And this is the part where we drag a buncha die hard Americans and British and see them argue constantly over things unrelated to playful insults. ... Then we come back to see them starting up another revolution after 666 alerts.
  13. Savo

Also, yes, I can read it Swordbomb... At least it is random lines instead of butchered english...

Also, yes, I can read it Swordbomb... At least it is random lines instead of butchered english coming from an Englishman, heyo :p
  14. Savo

It was like someone came up and Shotte up your grammar m8 :p

It was like someone came up and Shotte up your grammar m8 :p
  15. Savo

I almost didn't understand that for a moment xD

I almost didn't understand that for a moment xD
  16. Savo

Thanks again m8! :D

Thanks again m8! :D
  17. Savo

Sounds pretty difficult in a sense, however it's around medium to hard from my perspective. Now...

Sounds pretty difficult in a sense, however it's around medium to hard from my perspective. Now I'm waiting for what I like to call the Terrable Aid user that reks people with an OP as crap deck.
  18. Savo

C-combo br-breaker! I will feel so bad if just by saying this I jinxed your winning streak xD

C-combo br-breaker! I will feel so bad if just by saying this I jinxed your winning streak xD
  19. Savo

Just finished a few minutes ago and in thirty more minutes I have to do something QQ How much...

Just finished a few minutes ago and in thirty more minutes I have to do something QQ How much time can you spare for today or shall I wait until the morrow?
  20. Savo

Crap, I need to do something first, mind contacting Dark Side to see if he is online on steam...

Crap, I need to do something first, mind contacting Dark Side to see if he is online on steam? I'll be back in about thirty minutes.
Back
Top Bottom