Search results for query: *

1. Link9058πŸͺ“

*everyone ignores this*

*everyone ignores this*
  2. Link9058πŸͺ“

the problem with adding something like this is that it would conflict with 2 of the most popular...

the problem with adding something like this is that it would conflict with 2 of the most popular content mods in the game, Calamity and Thorium, which each add their own special oceans. if this was added, you wouldnt be able to use both mods together anymore without something needing to be...
  3. Link9058πŸͺ“

Twas billing, and the smithy toes Did gyre and gamble in the wage; All missy were the brogues...

Twas billing, and the smithy toes Did gyre and gamble in the wage; All missy were the brogues, And the mime rats outrage.
  4. Link9058πŸͺ“

**REPORTED** Defense penetration weapons dealing more damage than they are supposed to.

what's the issue with being able to jump as high as solar wings if my damage output, defense, (if using rocket boots, midair mobility and fall immunity too), and accuracy are now terrible? Not to mention i now run at high risk of successfully despawning whatever it is i try to fight (or if...
  5. Link9058πŸͺ“

1.4.2.1 Resource Pack In-game Description display bugs

1. Text on the far left of the info tab for resource packs is cut off. Here's a screenshot from one that no amount of linebreak spamming could fix. 2. There's also an error when trying to enter coloured text. Seemingly, if the game automatically adds a line break in the middle of the text, the...
  6. Link9058πŸͺ“

imaperson

imaperson
  7. Link9058πŸͺ“

**REPORTED** Defense penetration weapons dealing more damage than they are supposed to.

bugfix blade and buff it a little bit, and get other summons (particularly optic) into viable positions.
  8. Link9058πŸͺ“

**REPORTED** (Mac) Music-type resource pack is not working.

i have no idea how to check this. by going off of what "about this mac" says...
  9. Link9058πŸͺ“

Ah, no music pack at all seems to work. i guess that means an issue on my end? i can't seem to trace the issue either
  10. Link9058πŸͺ“

i haven't tried any other music pack yet, but i did get the clockwork mech texture pack to work. ill try doing that
  11. Link9058πŸͺ“

@Leinfors ok, just to bring everything over... here's what i described initially you identified that it was probably a chain of errors that prevented the entire pack from not working and that removing error'd files 3, 15, 19, 23, 26, 36, 42, 45, 49, 52, and 59 made the rest of the pack work...
  12. Link9058πŸͺ“

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

@Leinfors sorry to be a bother again, but i can't seem to get anything to run even after isolating every individual file. i've created 3 separate zips which each have only 1 replacement audio file. test 1 was downloaded straight from soundcloud, tests 2 and 3 were edited and saved through...
  13. Link9058πŸͺ“

@Leinfors also i'm kinda new to the forums so im not sure what tags people and what doesn't tag people
  14. Link9058πŸͺ“

i've deleted it on steam workshop, but can upload it again. it's called "Hollow Knight Music" i'm on version 1.4.2 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440280485
  15. Link9058πŸͺ“

Encountering issues when trying to make and run a music pack for macbook! i think i've followed all the creation steps appropriately. I can navigate to the ResourcePacks folder in finder. inside that is the main pack folder, inside that is the pack.json, icon (which ARE both being read...
  16. Link9058πŸͺ“

In-depth accessory guide

As for me, i also find the Ankh shield to be overrated, as most of the debuffs it protects against last very short, or aren't that bad, and broken armour isn't commonly inflicted, and it's only done so by melee enemies. Unless you're playing in Expert Mode. the increased debuff time is often...
  17. Link9058πŸͺ“

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

well it's sad but could we get an unfinished release or something? also is there any news for "Terraria 2"?
  18. Link9058πŸͺ“

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Screenshotting this for the terraria google+ community. thank you
  19. Link9058πŸͺ“

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

This may seem like complaining, but i am still hyped for the update. most of my games are getting boring and i really wanna play terraria again in expert and explor new worlds! But just 1 minor complaint. i know and understand that weapons and bosses and armour and such that affected the...
Back
Top Bottom