Search results for query: *

1. novitsu

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

is this thread getting spammed or are rhere really this maby players getting hyped or pissed
  2. novitsu

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

honestly pretty solid turnaround all things considered, thanks guys
  3. novitsu

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

you can still earn trophies...i think some of the counters might have been reset for them though. or the "back for seconds" trophy is just inherently bugged. im not 100% sure but i think everything that got removed from consoles never counted towards the trophies anyways.
  4. novitsu

i had been using the cell exclusively until recently to try out the dragon because it was working better for frost moon 15+ solo. cell is really good but dragon u just dont gotta worry about. but yeah. 0 freezes until i used it. wave 14 67% when i died and it freezed ;_;
  5. novitsu

noticed a severe uptick in freezes on death after using the stardust dragon. it has happened 4 times since I started using it.
  6. novitsu

8 years? try 30 lol. anyways, if you really want to get immersed write recipes down. looking it up is basically the same as in-game used to be. aside from anything else..showing wood to the guide would have accomplished the same thing..he can show you EVERYTHING all in one screen that can be...
  7. novitsu

I submitted a bug report but i didnt update the forum, it was the martian platforms. I didnt fully test it, but once I set the beds on the floor of the house instead of platforms in the house it worked...so I left it at that. I didnt try putting martian platforms in the house where beds worked...
  8. novitsu

im not sure if this is a mechanic im not understanding or not but I cant set a spawn point in a suitable house i built in the ocean biome. i thought it was a martian bed problem but i brought over my main bed and it didnt let me set the spawn point in the ocean house with my working bed either...
  9. novitsu

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

got a patch notice already wow. hopefully this shows people dont need to sound the alarm anymore, at least on these listed issues. great turnaround! dont stress about keeping pace too much, given its a break for first party! you guys deserve a break too.
  10. novitsu

havent seen anyone mention this but after a while of playing, certain sprites would go invisible. particularly the minions/light pet. Also random things like golem lasers. had to close app and relaunch. unfortunately it started happening hours ago so Im not sure where the trigger was. I noticed...
  11. novitsu

well i was able to defeat Plantera, a few mothrons, and then farm golem with cthulu yoyo..i dont think you can call that unplayable
  12. novitsu

i experienced crawling lag during invasion events while i was at my house. particularly bad whenever the dryad would cast. occasionally too many particles from multiple imbuements would cause a similar effect.
  13. novitsu

Im getting "stuttering" (seems like significant dropped frames) occasionally while playing, but usually only within the first minute or two. if i load in and drop down my hellevator it definitely stutters a few times, but it goes away after a few minutes. on a regular ps4
  14. novitsu

at this point im wondering if an FAQ for 1.3 changes might be necessary
  15. novitsu

I think Im seeing a lot of knee-jerk reactions to the changes. People should thoroughly check out the options before posting about things that "Desperately Need Changing" -Autopause can be turned on in the options. - D-Pad hotbar can be turned on in the options. - Zoom in-out is done on the...
  16. novitsu

in regards to the doors: if its blocked on the side you are facing it wont open. you have to face the direction you want the door to swing. it definitely changed in the update, i have a bench right next to a door and it wont open if im facing to the left.
  17. novitsu

just spent an hour or so playing. got an eclipse followed by a blood moon so that was a fun environment to get used to the changes in...lmao 1) is there a transparency slider for the new menus? its overall an improvement but i seriously cant see half of the items/slots because of the...
  18. novitsu

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

i mean i think we'll get a heads up here first. but im still checking for updates every time im on ps4 lol
  19. novitsu

patches can kick over at any time. it doesnt have to be a tuesday.
  20. novitsu

still doesnt answer the problem of current trophies will be unobtainable once 1.3 hits. you definitely can change at least the trophy requirements. there won't be pets anymore so no farming reskins to get the pets trophy. what happens to it though?
Back
Top Bottom