Search results for query: *

1. Ashyrae

PC [RP] [Original Setting] Eventide

Today marks the beginning of the next chapter of Eventide's setting!
  2. Ashyrae

You'll need *a* backstory or background to not be rejected immediately. Denied, for now. Approved.
  3. Ashyrae

Please post the contents of application.txt as a forum post, we're not going to download an attachment.
  4. Ashyrae

Seems like a good starting point. Given the general lack-of-presence of Ibartakans in Sathonia, perhaps adding a bit of info as to how Flyst has arrived in the general vicinity of Carhillion and Arelonn would be a decent additional contribution. Just add that information & then you'll probably...
  5. Ashyrae

I'll review this first thing in the morning.
  6. Ashyrae

Indeed! As for the forum... I feel like purging 8 pages of status updates. Hindsight is 20/20...

Indeed! As for the forum... I feel like purging 8 pages of status updates. Hindsight is 20/20, and I feel physical pain looking at my childishness.
  7. Ashyrae

When it hit me that I'd been playing this game for ten years, a little less than half my life...

When it hit me that I'd been playing this game for ten years, a little less than half my life, I'm pretty sure I felt the world spin for a few seconds.
  8. Ashyrae

If you find the application process too daunting, here are some examples (as written for my own characters!):
  9. Ashyrae

Eventide is a high-fantasy RP Terraria server, featuring a completely original setting (including custom lore, magic system, pantheon of gods, and more!); run by veteran Terraria RP community members (hailing from previous servers such as UmbraRP, Pyro: TNG, Aphiria, and others), we guarantee a...
  10. Ashyrae

I have to wonder who's still around at this point from the TO migration. Sound off, perhaps? 👀

I have to wonder who's still around at this point from the TO migration. Sound off, perhaps? 👀
  11. Ashyrae

I feel like I managed to walk into a time capsule, except most of the time capsule's gone since...

I feel like I managed to walk into a time capsule, except most of the time capsule's gone since the social groups section was retired. It's been a hot minute.
  12. Ashyrae

I have effectively risen from the dead to bring you the best Danger Zone cover of all time...

I have effectively risen from the dead to bring you the best Danger Zone cover of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkTLLa9atB8
  13. Ashyrae

The kicker is, they were working last night. ;-;

The kicker is, they were working last night. ;-;
  14. Ashyrae

I have to wait until the day before Thanksgiving to take my goddamned driving test. It was...

I have to wait until the day before Thanksgiving to take my goddamned driving test. It was supposed to be today.
  15. Ashyrae

Nothing - NOTHING - stings more than being told your brake light burnt out on the way to the DMV.

Nothing - NOTHING - stings more than being told your brake light burnt out on the way to the DMV.
  16. Ashyrae

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I once got banned from a Discord server for being in a _different_ Discord server with staff an admin didn't particularly like. Figure that one out. o.e
  17. Ashyrae

Actually, I ended up getting IV anaesthesia. No such goofiness. I can attest to being totally...

Actually, I ended up getting IV anaesthesia. No such goofiness. I can attest to being totally lucid, just really tired.
  18. Ashyrae

Got my wisdom teeth out today, and my adult canine exposed from the roof of my mouth...

Got my wisdom teeth out today, and my adult canine exposed from the roof of my mouth. Simultaneously liberating and painful.
  19. Ashyrae

It's likely from one of the ads on the site - there have been some fishy ones popping up on...

It's likely from one of the ads on the site - there have been some fishy ones popping up on there lately. Blame Curse I suppose.
  20. Ashyrae

http://imgur.com/gallery/6707B

http://imgur.com/gallery/6707B
Back
Top Bottom