Search results for query: *

1. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #86

What's this? Has the Creation Compendium finally made its return!?!? Finally, welcome to CC#86! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ We...
  2. Khaios

CC 84 is already completed, sorry! Please send this as a submission to CC 85 to @darthmorf ^.^

CC 84 is already completed, sorry! Please send this as a submission to CC 85 to @darthmorf ^.^
  3. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #84

<3 What a lovely time for some new entries! <3 Welcome to CC#84! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ Now for this month's entries...
  4. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #82

Hello...? Hello...? Is anyone still there...? Yes!? Good! In classic CC fashion, we've been pretty busy recently and so there's been a short hiatus. Our apologies! Entries to @darthmorf for next month please! Click here for a guide on how to enter, and make sure you've read the rules: Now...
  5. Khaios

Yes, I'll be posting this one at the start of December. I've just had a lot to deal with, so was...

Yes, I'll be posting this one at the start of December. I've just had a lot to deal with, so was unable to post my CC, sorry ^.^
  6. Khaios

If you create it, it's all original sprites, it isn't just recoloring someone else's sprites...

If you create it, it's all original sprites, it isn't just recoloring someone else's sprites, and you follow community guidelines.
  7. Khaios

Yup, thank you for reuploading!

Yup, thank you for reuploading!
  8. Khaios

Sorry, but that image link is broken for me. I don't see anything D:

Sorry, but that image link is broken for me. I don't see anything D:
  9. Khaios

Thanks for sharing, though I already have the rod of discord now, and at the time of making the...

Thanks for sharing, though I already have the rod of discord now, and at the time of making the farm we have neither the steampunker, nor the martian invasion ^.^
  10. Khaios

Not specifically, no. I have lots of videos planned, but nothing like that. There are so many...

Not specifically, no. I have lots of videos planned, but nothing like that. There are so many armor and vanity sets that I don't think I'll ever open the can of worms of "armor/vanity themed houses" ^.^
  11. Khaios

Standalone [1.4.1.1] Gamemode Unlocked Server

Thank YOU for making it! This will greatly help with me recording timelapse videos in the future!
  12. Khaios

I can't say. I never really looked into it, but I've never had any issues myself

I can't say. I never really looked into it, but I've never had any issues myself
  13. Khaios

It's possible to take any builds from a map to another map using TEdit, yes, but to my knowledge...

It's possible to take any builds from a map to another map using TEdit, yes, but to my knowledge it doesn't work with mods. So I can't say that it would work with your calamity world. You could try, but I'd back up your world save first, in case it corrupts it.
  14. Khaios

Green and black dye is what I usually use :D Just straight green doesn't work as well.

Green and black dye is what I usually use :D Just straight green doesn't work as well.
  15. Khaios

Inspiration changes a lot, depending on what I'm doing. It's not really something simple to...

Inspiration changes a lot, depending on what I'm doing. It's not really something simple to answer. Getting around builders block is much easier to answer. If you get stuck, just give it some time :) You can't force creativity, and if it's not coming to you, getting frustrated with it won't make...
  16. Khaios

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

Unfortunately, I won't be updating Harbinger at all. I used some unique techniques in TEdit to force the game to do what I wanted it to do without the need for mods (which is why Harbinger played in vanilla Terraria). But 1.4 broke the way that those work, so a very large portion of the map no...
  17. Khaios

:confused:

:confused:
  18. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #80

New logo and dividers for the CC by @ItsComix The weather isn't the only thing heating up as Summer rolls around. CC#80 turns up the heat with these fiery entries! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check...
  19. Khaios

I am no longer accepting entries for this Creation Compendium ^.^ Please send all entries for...

I am no longer accepting entries for this Creation Compendium ^.^ Please send all entries for CC#81 to @darthmorf over on his profile page! Thank you everyone who participated in CC#80!
  20. Khaios

It's not too late until the CC is published! I'm actually working on it right now, hahaha. Just...

It's not too late until the CC is published! I'm actually working on it right now, hahaha. Just in time ;D
Back
Top Bottom