Search results for query: *

• Users: Khaios
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #86

What's this? Has the Creation Compendium finally made its return!?!? Finally, welcome to CC#86! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ We...
  2. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #84

<3 What a lovely time for some new entries! <3 Welcome to CC#84! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ Now for this month's entries...
  3. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #82

Hello...? Hello...? Is anyone still there...? Yes!? Good! In classic CC fashion, we've been pretty busy recently and so there's been a short hiatus. Our apologies! Entries to @darthmorf for next month please! Click here for a guide on how to enter, and make sure you've read the rules: Now...
  4. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #80

New logo and dividers for the CC by @ItsComix The weather isn't the only thing heating up as Summer rolls around. CC#80 turns up the heat with these fiery entries! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check...
  5. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #78

Roses are red, violets are blue. Terraria is sweet, here's some fanart for you! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ Now onto these lovely...
  6. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #75

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble: Brewing entries for Creation Compendium #75! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first...
  7. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #73

The heat of summer has nothing on these entries! Welcome to Creation Compendium #73! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ And now onto the...
  8. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #71

Let's round out the spring, and bring in the summer with some sizzling fanart! Presenting Creation Compendium #71! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the...
  9. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #69

April is here, and we have a double month CC for you! As such, you may see two entries from a single person, and that's A-OK ^.^ Welcome to Creation Compendium #69! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out...
  10. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #67

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why Creation Compendium #67 is coming to town! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up...
  11. Khaios

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

You can find my builder's commentary playthrough of the map here: http://bit.ly/HarbingerPlaythrough Harbinger is a SciFi themed adventure map set on a Lunar base under attack by aliens, and a computer virus. Your ship is ambushed, and you're forced to abandon it. After crash-landing on the...
  12. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #65

Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour close at hand. Creatures crawl in search of blood to terrorize your neighborhood. Your body starts to shiver, for no mere mortal can resist the evil of the Creation Compendium #65! If you'd like to enter your fanart into the next Compendium...
  13. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #63

Summer is on its way out the door (for those of us in the North at least). Let's see it off with some fresh new Creation Compendium entries! Welcome to CC #63 ^.^ Would you like to see your fanart showcased in the next Compendium? Take a look at our New and Improved rules, then send your...
  14. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #61

The temperature is rising. Is it the summer heat? Nope! It's just the entries for Compendium #61! Would you like to participate in the next CC? Check out the rules below, and send your entries to @darthmorf ^.^ Unsure how to enter? Check out this guide! SHARKS!!! ...I mean ENTRIES...
  15. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #59

Happy Easter, Terrarians! Creation Compendium #59 is brought to you with a pleasant surprise! @Cenx has reached out to us and given us some spoilers to share! Not one...not two...BUT THREE 1.3.6 SPOILERS! Would you like to participate in the next CC? Check out the rules below, and send your...
  16. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #57

Love is in the air, as Cupid takes aim! Creation Compendium #57: Brought to you by the power of love! Interested in entering your work into the next CC? Be sure to recap the rules, and send your entries to @darthmorf ^.^ Not sure how to enter? Check out this guide! And now, what you've all...
  17. Khaios

Items Improvements for Adventure Map Building

Hello Terrarians! ^.^ I'm absolutely loving the 1.3.1 update. It's really opened up a new level of possibilities for aspiring adventure map builders, and I personally feel it's a very great step in a direction I've been dying for Terraria to go in for years now. I'll be perfectly honest. Up...
  18. Khaios

3x3 Combination Lock

Hello Terrarians! @ZeroGravitas encouraged me to post this to T-Mec, so here you go! An expandable 3x3 combination lock. I'm an amateur at logic, so I fully expect there to be more compact and simplified versions. This is just my first attempt ^.^ Download Link
  19. Khaios

Game Mechanics Improvements to Camera Mode

When this was first spoiled, I was beyond excited! I had made rather large builds for years, and if I wanted to post them, it could mean an hour of stitching together dozens of images. I have to be brutally honest, however, and say that the final product was a bit of a let down. Aside from the...
  20. Khaios

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Hello fellow Terrarians! Welcome to my new (and hopefully improved) build thread! With the loss of my old worlds, the completion of my new computer, and the launch of 1.3, I have decided to retire my previous build thread, and begin anew. As with my old build thread, feel free to leave any...
Back
Top Bottom