Search results for query: *

1. Wevrand

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i keep running into the same error when trying to make a new world: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.ExpandWorld(GenerationProgress progress) at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress) at...
  2. Wevrand

Disarray Mod

is it possible to reset skill point buffs? i've accidentally given myself way too much defense and my character is pretty much immobile.
  3. Wevrand

tModLoader Elements Awoken

i've been following this mod for a while and these boss sprites are fantastic. (like the whole mod) keep it up.
  4. Wevrand

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

it probably is, i've already checked with the mods i've recently updated but it works fine. weird.
  5. Wevrand

wowie, i'm alive. hello.

wowie, i'm alive. hello.
  6. Wevrand

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hello, i've been having a little bit of an issue lately. all of the new worlds i create always end up getting corrupted by no apparent reason, my older words are fine. does anyone know a solution?
  7. Wevrand

Emberland Mod (WIP)

Everything looking amazing so far, i'm incredibly hyped.
  8. Wevrand

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

Pretty hyped.
  9. Wevrand

tModLoader Terraria Dissonace Mod: Help Wanted

we need help with spriting and coding, you could join the discord if you want to.
  10. Wevrand

tModLoader Terraria Dissonace Mod: Help Wanted

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. Wevrand

Selling all of your important stuff just to get a weapon you'll never use.

Selling all of your important stuff just to get a weapon you'll never use.
  12. Wevrand

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Oh alright, thanks for responding to my post.
  13. Wevrand

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Are you gonna be able to craft armorsets with the elements in a future update? i'd really like to see that.
  14. Wevrand

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I haven't visited the mod in a while (i still love it) and i'd like to know if the knockbag bug with Evil Gelatin was ever fixed (i remember first time i fought it could get knockbacked, and a boss should have full immunity to knockback)
  15. Wevrand

If i had the soul to post a meme quote i would.

If i had the soul to post a meme quote i would.
  16. Wevrand

Pretty relatable

Pretty relatable
Back
Top Bottom