Search results for query: *

1. Newmaker

If I wanted to make a "child race" mod, what would I have to do?

If you read the title, you perfectly know what I'm talking about. What if I wanted, for example, to give the player the possibility of creating a child character? I suppose many things would be necessary. 1) Hitbox Since the character would be smaller, so it would be the hitbox. Both for hits...
  2. Newmaker

I'm working on a weapon reskin pack...

-deleted question-
  3. Newmaker

One weapon run mod

I'm sorry if someone already asked this, but if it is so I didn't find anything on google. So, I wanted to complete the game with only one weapon. The problem is, this could be possible only using a really powerfull weapon since the start. Else, it could be impossible using a early-game weapons...
  4. Newmaker

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Pal, I saw on an image posted by you that you have a Lihzahrd sprite. Can you upload it here? I would love it! :rslime:
  5. Newmaker

*Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update

*Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update
  6. Newmaker

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Hello? Yes, bee machine roke I got into a flying island with my godlike bee that sometimes can fly forever. I'll call her "Beeeeeeeelieve" God damn it the site can't have the B emoji
  7. Newmaker

I captured 2 golden animals at the same time, look at my inventory :eek:
  8. Newmaker

Howdy fellas, can anyone tell me in what thread could I post something like a funny screenshot...

Howdy fellas, can anyone tell me in what thread could I post something like a funny screenshot or things like that?
  9. Newmaker

If this is necessary, then we'll wait. Also, since I love your mod and I was having some issues, I'm very happy to hear that you want to improve it. Love your work fam ;)
  10. Newmaker

Take your time mate ;)
  11. Newmaker

My dungeon got flooded as hell 'cause the world generator was drunk ahahahahahah
  12. Newmaker

Woah dude, I can't imagine how much time did it take ahahahahah

Woah dude, I can't imagine how much time did it take ahahahahah
  13. Newmaker

I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident

I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident
  14. Newmaker

I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working...

I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working on it
  15. Newmaker

Hey pal, Tmod loader got updated to 0.10.1.1 Take your time to update the mod
Back
Top Bottom