Search results for query: *

1. Person999

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

“What the actual :red:?” —Varvin 2019
  2. Person999

“Becoming snow? What does that mean?” Varvin asks confused.
  3. Person999

Design The Dungeon

I prick my finger. You never said how much blood. Floor 816 makes you fight 50 very angry space marines and cannot be skipped in any way.
  4. Person999

Random Forum Fights Infinity

A 7 foot tall man clad in armor that would crush a normal human to death lays in a field unconscious…
  5. Person999

Design The Dungeon

Kill him/her/them before he can kill me! Floor 731 contains able and can’t be skipped.
  6. Person999

(Sorry for not replying) “Heh he definitely didn’t feel pity for me, so I wonder why he chose me to come here.”
  7. Person999

OOC Official Hysteria Revamp OOC

- I fixed it - that’s the point - he is - I buffed it - he’s the support no one asked for or wanted, but they got. - I have NO intention on stopping or slowing down the story, and will try my darnedest to just making him annoying, NOT impeding. Yes he is serious, and no I do not want my old...
  8. Person999

OOC Official Hysteria Revamp OOC

Name: John Smith HP: 70 Personality: John is a man with no emotion, puts his milk first then his cereal then his bowl, corrects everyone’s grammar, if you make a complex redstone machine he will only break one piece of redstone, shuts off your TV in the middle of a grand finale, makes you...
  9. Person999

The most Overcomplicated Board Game Ever

Somehow your turned into a human while playing it. I secretly turned Defure into a human.
  10. Person999

“What the :red:! So you’re trying to tell me I’ve been dead for :red:ing years! THAT’S JUST :red:ING GREAT!”
  11. Person999

Google Picture war!

Too much of it this happens.
  12. Person999

The Grand Spellbook

Name: become a mother:red:ing space marine Type: transmutation Desc: you become a space marine from Warhammer 40k for one minute (you choose the chapter)
  13. Person999

“Modern time period? Now I’m even more confused then I was before.” Varvin says taking a swig of the ale.
  14. Person999

I bought munchkin 40k… it’s beautiful.

I bought munchkin 40k… it’s beautiful.
  15. Person999

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

“What are you staring at? Oh my hand, yeah it’s on fire so what? No it doesn’t hurt.”
  16. Person999

Varvin continues to stare at the menu and mumbles under his breath “the :red:” he then sighs and says “I’ll take some ale please. I’m so :red:ing confused”
  17. Person999

Ask The Stupidest Question...

Because it shouldn’t exist.
  18. Person999

Varvin sits down “Yeah I’d say I’m new.”
  19. Person999

“Ms. AI who’s name I forgot assimilate the assimilating borg part of the ship” “It’s Jennifer master Jix, and I will do so” Jennifer does so. Jix teleports to the borg ship and lays down and falls asleep.
  20. Person999

“I can make an exact replica of Chara’s body before the whole borg thing if you want.”
Back
Top Bottom