Search results for query: *

1. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Biomes & Nature An old suggestion of mine: My take on an ice cream biome.

Backstory: Long long ago, I came up with an idea about a hallow alternative, the Ice cream biome. So I decided to post it on the steam forums here (Thread has sense been locked). Now, almost 10 months later, I decided to share it here, and tweak it up for a hour or two. My Idea: The ice cream...
  2. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Casual Who is your favorite superhero/supervillan?

I came up with this thread a few days back, and surprisingly, no one has posted this before. So today, I decided to post this. Mine would probably be Batman.
  3. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Blocks & Decoration (Glowing) mushroom bricks and crimstone bricks!

While I was looking through the Terraria Wiki, looking at some of the blocks in the game, I noticed something. For each biome, there appears to be a brick block associated with it. Except for two biomes... The mushroom biome and crimson biome have no real bricks. The closest thing the mushroom...
  4. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Question about RSS

If I subscribe to a forum, will all the other subforums in it be subscribed to? (Using live bookmarks)?
  5. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Biomes & Nature More forest types

I was thinking of ideas about new biomes for this game, and I came up with an idea, more "forest" types that can be randomly generated. There are some different types, the regular forest, grasslands, the dense forest, the mixed forest, the birch forest, and the hilly forest. [/spoiler]...
  6. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Items Colored glowsticks

So, a while back, I posted an idea on the steam Terraria forum megathread, it was colored glowsticks. Sadly, that thread is now locked, and the devs didn't look there either, so I decided to post it here. It's pretty self explanatory. Make it with glowsticks and dyes, and if you throw it, the...
Back
Top Bottom