Search results for query: *

1. EpicHobbit21

Thanks dude, I plan on making MANY more :)

Thanks dude, I plan on making MANY more :)
  2. EpicHobbit21

Video Terraria Noob | The Dungeon

Haha well they take two seconds to make if you are ever interested! Either way thanks for watching :)
  3. EpicHobbit21

Video You've Probably Seen One of my Videos

Thank you so much Baluffalo! Btw love the name :)
  4. EpicHobbit21

Thanks so much for the support man :)
  5. EpicHobbit21

EpicHobbit21 was deleted, here's my new channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneHobbit21

EpicHobbit21 was deleted, here's my new channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneHobbit21
  6. EpicHobbit21

Video Terraria Noob | The Crimson

This is my third video on my new channel! Tell me what you think!
  7. EpicHobbit21

My second video on my new channel! Tell me what you think!
  8. EpicHobbit21

Video Terraria Noob | Day 1

My first video on my new channel! Tell me what you think!
  9. EpicHobbit21

Video You've Probably Seen One of my Videos

If you've ever seen a YouTube video about the noobiest things to do in Terraria, or the best weapons in Terraria, or even a guide to a biome in Terraria, it was most likely made by me. My YouTube channel was called EpicHobbit21, and I made exactly those types of videos (they usually got over...
  10. EpicHobbit21

Should there be a Terraria Convention?

I would hope US, since that is where the game was made and that is where the majority of people who play the game come from. I know that Minecraft has 4x the users, I put the statistics on the post. But Terraria has a ton of cracked users (especially on mac) and like you said, there would be...
  11. EpicHobbit21

That's a good idea, but I would have to contact Relogic first. I will have to get their attention, and once I've gotten it, I can bring up my idea and the kickstarter.
  12. EpicHobbit21

If I had the money, I would!
  13. EpicHobbit21

I personally think it would be a lot of fun and I would be willing to go, but like you said, I'm not sure if others find it a necessary thing to do. That's why I don't know if it will ever happen.
  14. EpicHobbit21

A Terraria YouTuber with over 10,000 subscribers! My channel here...

A Terraria YouTuber with over 10,000 subscribers! My channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicHobbit21
  15. EpicHobbit21

In 2013, Mojang released 3 batches of 2,500 tickets for Minecon (total of 7,500). The first batch sold out in 3 seconds. Does this mean Terraria could pull it off, too? Not necessarily. Last year, Terraria had sold over 3 million copies on the PC, meaning its probably between 4 and 5 million...
Back
Top Bottom