Search results for query: *

1. L

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

u cant upload ur dat or download it without ps+ in terraria prior 1.3
  2. L

one thing tht bugs me off a lot is the touchpad zoom, it was perfect. but now the touch pad isnt even needed for anything, and now we have to click option(where we could die if autopause isn't on) and R2
  3. L

The waiting for autosave before game crashes really bugs me i have lost so much good items, i would really like it if they would put the save button back
  4. L

When i checked tht there was only 3 worlds like i know i uploaded more worlds than tht
  5. L

u can only download now :'(
  6. L

thank u, i do have a spare inferno potion might try it, thanks :)
  7. L

I did try tht but the detonating bubbles got me
  8. L

i usually play melee, but it doesn't matter now I have defeated him:sigh: I used the terrarian and the nurse but thanks for the intention:happy:
  9. L

i heard that they dont miss??
  10. L

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

So most games can trigger epileptic seizures. and Pipeworks didn't intentionally want to give ur "sister" a seizure
  11. L

Does anyone have a way to defeat duke fishron in expert mode??
  12. L

ill try the cell thank you and better luck next time:happy:
  13. L

Hmm might try that, does anyone have any other minion suggestions other than the cell
  14. L

I've tried using the maximum amount of dragons and using the nurse very helpful. Just stay in chat with the nurse so she won't move and wait fir your dragon to kill it but close the nurses interface sometimes so she can heal herself
  15. L

:sigh:im very dissapointed, right after i got the terrarian my brother joined the game crashed and I lost it
  16. L

its in certification pipeworks cant do anything to it until microsoft releases it so don't expect not to have the bugs ps4 is having
  17. L

dont worry so much they've finished the game its just the certification
  18. L

I'm not entirely sure if u guys sent out a hotfix because i got a notif saying a new terraria update was out, but if you did im still freezing when i get killed by the pillars and the moonlord stretch is kind of still happening(its a little stretch and half the screen is just...
  19. L

I've experienced this too and noticed that it happens during any events as one time i was fighting moonlord and the top screen stretched
Back
Top Bottom