Search results for query: *

1. Luke Stevenson

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I've not been on the forums in a month, before the release. I've got to admit, the update has been the best for me! With little to no bugs, with endgame loot, and with an emerging expert world, this year is going great so far!
  2. Luke Stevenson

Just gotta wait for my friend to hear the news IT’S 1.3!!!
  3. Luke Stevenson

I’m not sure if it is 1.3, I’m just restarting my console as it won’t load the game up
  4. Luke Stevenson

GUYS?! NO KIDDING, TERRARIA IS UPDATING FOR ME!
  5. Luke Stevenson

Thanks a lot! This will save me time rather than spending hours sorting out chests and stuff to put modded items in less stacks
  6. Luke Stevenson

Yeah, building houses and arenas with modded stacks of wood/bricks are fun, but I guess making them from scratch is even more fun. So just for recap, should I completely remove my modded stacks, but keep about 999 of each, or should I remove the 999 left as well? Or should I keep the modded...
  7. Luke Stevenson

@ClearConscious @Loki Have you two any idea if modded stacks will affect my character/world or not?
  8. Luke Stevenson

That’s a shame. I liked having (and I’ll admit this time) almost 30k of bullets and almost 15k of bars. Oh well, I’ll keep a small amount and play legitimately. The thing is though, YouTubers like Luke Games had hacked items, and when he converted his character, and world I think, he was fine...
  9. Luke Stevenson

Not that I have any but are hacked items going to be removed. For example, will they ban the player, or is this just Reds Wings and stuff like that? I hope not, I know some people with worlds that are amazing, but they have stacks that are over 999. Please don’t say that if I try to convert a...
  10. Luke Stevenson

There must be some crazy or elaborate way to force PW to release it today ;) Jk
  11. Luke Stevenson

Yeah, getting a date is fine, even though it angers players. I’m happy with Pipeworks and appreciate not being stuck on 1.2.4.
  12. Luke Stevenson

I know we are getting this......at about 5pm or 6pm if you live in the UK, on Monday, it’s just by now it feels as though it’s never coming. I just can’t not think that we are getting it today. Please, there must be a way to release it sooner, two days is going to go slowly. Sorry for all the...
  13. Luke Stevenson

We know this is good news, just releasing it today would have been WAAAY better: 1. We don’t have to wait any longer 2. We get to play it on weekends 3. We don’t get to play it on weekdays, where half of the people on the forums have work or school to attend for the majority of the day 4. The...
  14. Luke Stevenson

Look, I know I may seem irritating, but we have really wanted it to release, and I’m glad it is. It’s just, it’s being released at a very bad time: at the start of a school week. How long did it take for Sony to certify it, and how long did it take for Pipeworks to release it, even though it had...
  15. Luke Stevenson

Sigh. Another few days to wait. I’m sorry but I really wanted to play this weekend, not after 7 hours of school. Is there a reason why you can’t release it today. Sorry if I sound a bit demanding
Back
Top Bottom