Search results for query: *

1. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Horned God Costume Chances?

As stated in the title, I was just wondering if anyone knows the chances of the traveling merchant selling the Horned good costume set? I earned the boots and robe pre 1.3 but never aquired the helmet ;( all I want is the helmet but it seems as if the traveling merchant never sells the set! D...
  2. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Dye's on pets bug

From what I can tell the bug is nowhere near as common as it was on the original 1.3 update for console but from what I have experienced so far, There's still a couple minor touch ups that need to be made to this bug.. Whenever I place the phase dye on my dungeon keeper pet, He dissappears BUT...
  3. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Yo-yo graphical bug..

I've used a variety of yo-yo's and none of them seem to appear at all, There functional but you can't see them whatsoever.. I am playing on a legacy world.. Could that possibly be the problem? o_O
  4. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Animated dye only graphical bug

I've found that putting animated dyes on pets and light pets cause huge bugs in the game, Various things will appear invisible, I put the red acid dye on my Minotaur and the game severely slowed down, I'm talking a permanent frame drop to nearly 10-5 fps, left the world and came back and my...
  5. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Post plantera guide?

So I just defeated plantera.. What should I do next?.. I'm a little lost.. Also I have a jungle key and cannot find any jungle chests in the dungeon :eek:
  6. SirShmorgsnbeard

PS4 Slime staff farm in the new 1.3 update for console

What is the best method in which I can farm slimes somewhat easily in the new update? I've tried some methods and have killed well over 15,000 slimes and still no staff ;( I think some methods were patched in the "new" update
  7. SirShmorgsnbeard

Resolved PS4 1.3 Update.. Are Unicorn mounts available via the blessed apple?

As is stated in the title.. I've been farming awhile now.. I don't wanna be wasting my time if it's not there lol
Back
Top Bottom