Search results for query: *

1. Kyle TheCreator

Can someone create a mod to create worlds with both corrupted biomes, Corruption and Crimson?

I don't know nothing about programming and create mods, and I want to suggest to any modder, to create a mod to create worlds with the both corrupted biomes, The Corruption and The Crimson. I think that would be cool play in a world with the both biomes. Thanks
  2. Kyle TheCreator

Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

I've been thinking, and would be cool if a Soundtrack DLC come on Steam with the 1.3 Update. All the soundtrack of the game are amazing and I like to hear it, playing or not the game. And of course, will be more cool if it's for free.
  3. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Needing a coder to start "Terraria+" mod

Hello guys, I want to start a new project called "Terraria+" that will add some stuffs on the game, as new items, ores, biomes, weapons, armors and other thinks, but I don't know any language of programmation, so if someone want to start this with me, just contact me. I will make the sprites and...
  4. Kyle TheCreator

Tool /Request/ A tool to create mods for people that don't know how to programming

I request a tool for people that don't know absolutily nothing of programmation, to create mods. A tool where the modder just choose the item, and put the sprites, name and others things.
Back
Top Bottom