Search results for query: *

1. MisterJRay

Xbox One Journey Mode item duplicating glitch

So, I was just in a Journey Mode world with my brother, when he (on the left) discovered that items can be picked up in the inventory screen, then dragged over to the duplicate menu. When selecting "duplicate" while still holding that item, it will go towards the amount needed to duplicate that...
  2. MisterJRay

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Ah. I apologize. I do know there is "Apps can add borders", and I have it on, but Terraria doesn't support that. There are also resolution options too, but that doesn't fix overscan. Maybe there's one that I missed?
  3. MisterJRay

I have the Xbox version too. I know there's a UI size option, but it doesn't really help me because it just makes the UI bigger. I don't know if it's got something to do with the size of your TV, but for me I can only switch it between two sizes: 100% and 125%, both of which don't help. What I...
  4. MisterJRay

I think I have tried that before, but some UI is still cut off. All it does is make it bigger or smaller. Edit: I should also elaborate that while the problem still exists in single player, it's mainly in split screen I have major issues with overscan.
  5. MisterJRay

Great stuff! I have listened to Terraria: Otherworld's soundtrack in the game via Party Girl, and it's a great listen. The new quality of life additions for console are a very welcome change too. I really like the console edition, but there is one thing that has really bothered me ever since...
  6. MisterJRay

Hello!

Hello!
  7. MisterJRay

I honestly hope the Terraria mobile update isn't just for newer devices, the newest device I...

I honestly hope the Terraria mobile update isn't just for newer devices, the newest device I have is an Android 5.0 tablet.
  8. MisterJRay

Just playin' Terraria.

Just playin' Terraria.
  9. MisterJRay

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I finally found out that screen distortion glitch from the PS4 version. And yes, it's in the Xbox One version too. It happens anytime you have two events that have lighting effects happening at the same time. For instance, being near the solar pillar during a blood moon. Me and my brother were...
  10. MisterJRay

Well, one thing you will have to do is restart your console after you update, because for some reason the game won't launch after updating. Will do. Thanks.
  11. MisterJRay

So, I was just playing around with the new stuff, then I went on the tutorial to see if anything was new there, and this happened. Not sure what caused the "B" icon to go crazy but ok. Sorry that I can't explain more. Also, I have a problem with my screen getting cut off like a lot of people...
  12. MisterJRay

All I've heard people say is cloud saving doesn't work on Xbox One. Also, yes, playing through...

All I've heard people say is cloud saving doesn't work on Xbox One. Also, yes, playing through 1.3 is a lot of fun, I've already beaten the moonlord once on the pc version. If my worlds don't convert, I'll probably still have a lot of fun even though I already know most of the items, because I...
  13. MisterJRay

Can't wait for 1.3 on Xbox! Please let my worlds convert safely, I don't want to have to start...

Can't wait for 1.3 on Xbox! Please let my worlds convert safely, I don't want to have to start over...
  14. MisterJRay

Really glad it's finally coming out! But I regret checking here because I'm going to be so excited for the update that it'll seem like forever now. I'm just going to be checking the clock every two minutes now that I saw a release date.:sigh: Well at least all console players can enjoy 1.3 now...
  15. MisterJRay

Scared that I'll lose my progress...

Scared that I'll lose my progress...
  16. MisterJRay

Thanks! I already like it.

Thanks! I already like it.
  17. MisterJRay

The 1.3 update is finally out for PS4! Which doesn't help me because I own an Xbox. >:c

The 1.3 update is finally out for PS4! Which doesn't help me because I own an Xbox. >:c
Back
Top Bottom