Search results for query: *

1. Eclair The Majin

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Its because its an event judging be the gamepedia page the cultists don't respawn when an event is going on which my theory is it prevents the lunatic cultist from spawning to prevent accidental spire summoning
  2. Eclair The Majin

Save and exit and rejoin the world to make it spawn instantly (or you can wait a few ingame days) I found that out by complete accident because I wanted to end the event because it was preventing me from my rematch with the cultists
  3. Eclair The Majin

Wow I found a tortured soul in the first few minutes of looking for it but whenever I want to fight the wall of flesh without farming for voodoo dolls voodoo demons are nowhere to be seen... Well at least I got a banker.
  4. Eclair The Majin

I recommend Repairing it. Make sure its back to the way it was I had the same issue until I went deep into the dungeon and got enough blocks to repair mine
  5. Eclair The Majin

When I encountered the issue I saved and exit to try and end the event early but it made it start right away
  6. Eclair The Majin

Update i died within the first 30 seconds of fighting the moon lord :D:sigh:
  7. Eclair The Majin

Huh that's weird a new pillar(solar) spawned when I rejoined my world maybe he will spawn after I defeat it again I will update if he spawns or not.
  8. Eclair The Majin

Whelp reported it been waiting 10 minutes and he still hasn't spawned yet...
  9. Eclair The Majin

Is it me or is it taking awhile for the moonlord to spawn?
  10. Eclair The Majin

Yep I think I know the cause as well I think it was i was swapping between characters (managing inventory) on the same world too fast or something along those lines.
  11. Eclair The Majin

Well that was weird after I saw that I selected a world and the game was chugging with a wizard hovering 3 feet over me
  12. Eclair The Majin

I also recommend turning the Xbox off and back on to see if you get it as well.
  13. Eclair The Majin

Its only with the voodoo demon I have the hardest time of getting to spawn xD
  14. Eclair The Majin

Well I thought that since there was less mobs in hell I thought the voodoo demon would have more chances to spawn because no joke before the 1.3 update all I would get is arch demons with the occasional hellbat spawning
  15. Eclair The Majin

Pause and press rt to zoom in and lt to zoom out
Back
Top Bottom