Search results for query: *

1. Traloc_Dheckoa

PS4 I don't think my console received the 1.3 update...

So, I haven't played Terraria for a long time, and today I decided to give it another shot to check out all the new stuff in 1.3. But when I launched the game on PS4 and looked around a bit, It looked like all the content that was supposed to be there prior to the 1.3 console update wasn't...
  2. Traloc_Dheckoa

How To Get The "Like A Boss" Achievement

In this guide I will be showing you how to get the "Like a boss" achievement. To get the achievement you need a boss summoning item, such as the Suspicious Looking Eye. Contents Suspicious Looking Eye Cursed Stuffing Slime Crown Suspicious Looking Egg Suspicious Looking Eye: The Suspicious...
  3. Traloc_Dheckoa

How To Create An Easy Zombie Farm

1. Build the trap above. Make sure you use only one bucket of lava. 2. When it becomes night, stand on the right side of the pit and wait for the zombies to come. 3. The Zombies are sure to fall into the lava and die. 4. When the night ends, get under the lava-container-part and collect all the...
  4. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies Harmful NPCs

Everyone thinks of NPCs as helpful and useful characters-no one thinks of them as "harmful."(Except maybe Old Man?) That gave me the idea to make this suggestion:Harmful NPCs! [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER] [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  5. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies More Hardmode Guide Quotes!

Earlier today I was reading the Guide's quotes, and I felt that there is a serious lack of Hardmode quotes. So I thought of a few. "The (Your World Evil) will spread faster now that you are in Hardmode." "Goblin Invasions include a new goblin that summon minions." "There may be some issues with...
  6. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies New NPCs: The Crafter, The Smelter, The Demon Crafter!

HP: 250 Defense: 14 Drops: 1 Workbench(100%) The Crafter is a NPC that will spawn commonly in the wilderness, and will not move into a house, like the skeleton merchant or the traveling merchant. When you are far away, the Crafter despawns and respawns near the player. What the Crafter does is...
  7. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies Crimson Versions of Corruption Enemies & Corruption Versions of Crimson Enemies

New Corruption Enemies Corrupt Face(Corruption Variant of Face Monster) HP: 75 Damage: 25 Defense: 5 Drops: Rotten Chunks, Coins Fishy Evil(Corruption Variant of Blood Feeder) HP: 30 Damage: 20 Defense: 4 Drops: Coins New Crimson Enemies Crimslimer(Crimson Variant of Slimer) HP: 60(with...
  8. Traloc_Dheckoa

Items Improvements for Bone Key

As you all know, the Bone Key is the Dungeon Guardian's drop. But I feel like a single pet is not an enough reward for defeating the strongest enemy in Terraria. So I think the Bone Key should be more useful. That's why I came up with this suggestion. What the New Bone Key should Be Able To Do...
  9. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies Gel Collector NPC!

Gel Collector(NPC) The Gel Collector gives the player quests, much like the angler. He asks the player to collect different types of gel, including normal gel, pink gel, and a bunch of other types of gel that will be added with the addition of the gel collector. If the player succeeds to collect...
  10. Traloc_Dheckoa

Biomes & Nature Bone Temple

What is the Bone Temple? The Bone Temple is a mini biome that generates in the underground. It consists of many bone-themed enemies and items. Enemies in the Bone Temple Skull Antlion HP: 200 Damage: 40 Defense: 5 Drops: Antlion Mandible, bones Spawns: Overlapping with Underground Desert Bone...
  11. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies New Blood Moon Mini-Boss Idea!

I have an idea for a new mini boss that appears on a blood moon by a small chance. It could look like a giant zombie with a staff which is used to summon zombies. Mini Boss Name: Zombie Emperor HP: 2900 Damage: 20 Defense: 12 Drops: shadow scales or tissue samples, platinum ore
  12. Traloc_Dheckoa

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello! I'm Yunho3terrarian and I'm new to the terraria community forums. I play terraria on playstation 4.:)
Back
Top Bottom