Search results for query: *

1. J

Items [Combine Bullets!]

How would a chlorophyte+luminite bullet work? would it infinitely home in and pierce its enemy until its dead?
  2. J

NPCs & Enemies NPCs with Genders!

This seems really unnecessary... NPCs already have unique charms and personalities being the gender they are. This just sounds like wanting to include genders for having the other to not seem sexist (no offense)
  3. J

Items Purity Biome Chest

I dont like the idea of having the chest be a magic weapon. All the other biome chests are class specific and having a 2nd magic weapon would upset the balance. It would be pretty neat if it offered some sort of mount, accessory, utility item (eg:staff of regrowth) related to the purity. What if...
  4. J

Weapons & Equip A new post-plantera accessory

Why not have the player emit light comparable to a shine potion? Shroomite is made from glowing mushrooms which...glow.... so it would be neat.
  5. J

PS4 Terraria ps4 glitch:Hilarious prefixes

This is my first time posting to the forums so I'm not totally aware of any procedures (if there are any). The Terraria 1.3 update has finally arrived into consoles but many people are encountering bugs. One such bug,which I haven't seen anyone mention is hilarious prefixes on items. Moments...
Back
Top Bottom