Search results for query: *

1. S

Switch Modifier Bug

Unsure if this is relative to ALL ranged weapons, but I noticed the Stynger doesn't display the "Unreal" modifier. I reforged it around 100 times, got Deadly (with Unreal stat buffs) roughly 7 times, and Deadly (with regular Deadly stat buffs) twice. I was confused the first time I rerolled and...
  2. S

Resolved [Switch] A question regarding Journey's End & Master Mode.

Difficulty doesn't affect biome spread, only world state does (pre-hardmode and hardmode). Also, I would highly recommend at least splitting your playtime between regular and Journey Mode. It's a really great addition, especially for those who like to express express creativity and might not...
  3. S

Resolved [Switch] "This is not valid housing" yes it is tho

Yep it was definitely too close to the crimson! TYSM!
  4. S

Ahh yeah, the Crimson was something I considered as well. I wasnt sure if you could make housing in corruption/crimson tho. You def could in older versions, like PS3 and 360. It's for sure not too big tho, the uppermost room on the left is much bigger lol I'll try receding the crimson over a bit...
  5. S

What is wrong here exactly? I've tried fixing every issue I thought might be causing this structure to not be valid housing, but I'm just at a loss. The 3 houses up and to the left are all valid, had no issues til this one.
  6. S

Ocean "Tunnels"??

Yeah, they're amazing! When were they implemented? 1.4?
  7. S

Game Mechanics Option to kick players out of game

Also you can exit without saving. For console, just close the application. For PC, I'd assume CTRL/Alt/Del will do it. True, I wasn't saying the option wouldn't make things more convenient, just that there is currently a method to close the game without saving. But yes, the option to leave a...
  8. S

Console How to fix Character Stutter on 1.4 update for Console

Ahh, yeah I figured this out pretty soon after the update launched, people really didn't put two and two together? I didn't even bother unbinding, it's not that big an issue unless you're like speedrunning or something, but why would you speedrun on Console lol
  9. S

Game Mechanics Option to kick players out of game

Make your world's private. Also pretty sure if you exit as the host, it kicks everyone else. Also, yes you can exit without saving. For consoles, simply close application. For PC, I'd assume CTRL/Alt/Del will get the job done.
  10. S

Ocean "Tunnels"??

So, I've been playing Terraria since 2012. I've logged thousands of hours across 5 different platforms (360, PS3, Mobile, 3DS, PS4) and the game CONTINUES to surprise me! Not only is 1.4 fantastic and the best thing to ever come to console players, but I'm also still discovering all the unique...
  11. S

PS4 Player Progress Loss on Crash

This was originally reported thru discord long before I myself experienced it, though the circumstances are slightly different. The user who first made me aware of the bug was playing in single player, whereas I was in splitscreen. We were on a fresh Journey Mode world, and I was hopping in and...
  12. S

Xbox One Quick trash won’t work

Ahh, I wasn't sure if there was actually a reason behind it. But that makes sense.
  13. S

PS4 PS4 Splitscreen Issue

We were both on controller.
  14. S

I zoomed out as far as possible. It simply doesn't show my preview. For now, I guess I'm just not doing any major building in splitscreen
  15. S

Xbox One Quick trash won’t work

You have to pick up the item, then use your trash bind. It's much slower than it used to be, but that's apparently how it is now.
  16. S

PS4 Surface mimic bug

The update seems to have a similar bug as the mobile version. I made a mimic farm on the surface, followed every guide to a tee. The farm is 200 blocks wide, with 4 tiles of natural background wall across. My waiting area is 40 blocks above the farm, with a dart trap shooting at ground level...
  17. S

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Are the seeds different between console and PC? I've tried a couple seeds now that have specific items I want, I inputted everything correctly (size, evil, difficulty) but I'm not getting the right worlds!
  18. S

Been playing Terraria all day now with no issues, just a lot of rewiring of my own muscle memory. My fiance jumped on with me about 15 minutes ago and we immediately noticed an issue with manual cursor. The cursor moves extremely slow despite having my settings at fairly fast and hers at...
  19. S

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Has the entity limit been fixed? Celestial Towers and/or multi-shot bow w/ holy arrows are literal hell, and have even crashed my game.
  20. S

Console Inventory Dumping Mechanism?

I'm looking to build an adventure map on console (yes I know, it's gonna take forever and be more work than its worth lol) and rather than build out of materials that can't be mined by basic pickaxes, is there a mechanism I could use to force players to clean out their inventory? I thought maybe...
Back
Top Bottom