Search results for query: *

1. Firerobot9000

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Jesus, what happened to mobile???
  2. Firerobot9000

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

So apparently Pipeworks announced that they were delaying streams till xbox certification finished. And, now people are mad because they are continuing, completely disreguarding what they said earlier. My response? I guess even THEY have their doubts. I hope the realize how they feel to wait on...
  3. Firerobot9000

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

OH MY GOOD DUCKING LORD WHAT THE HELL MICROSOFT WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG? not to get hasty, but what the hell is happening???
  4. Firerobot9000

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Sorry everyone but he seems right. Waiting almost two years for an update is ridiculous
  5. Firerobot9000

Thats what we all thought LAST year
  6. Firerobot9000

Nope. Pipeworks took it back because they needed to make the same hotfixes on xbox as ps4
  7. Firerobot9000

Not for me. Waiting almost a month for certification cant make me any more dissapointed
  8. Firerobot9000

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

A “few days” behind ps4 Its been nearly a month... :[
  9. Firerobot9000

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Its 2018 give me my :red: update :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  10. Firerobot9000

Dont wisden the temple. In all honesty you should make an area for the boss once your done flattening the world. Smart move widening the jungle tho :D For 5 you should make a big “mash pit”. I did it and i vs every boss i can in it. Make sure it’s very wide, so you have space to manuver. I put...
  11. Firerobot9000

Hes not being mean. He’s just saying that he feels sorry for him because what’s been happening
  12. Firerobot9000

Ok. Is it acceptable to call myself a piece of garbage? :joy:
  13. Firerobot9000

If you call waiting for 2 years for a petty update “the smallest of situations” go right ahead. Im also allowed to have my opinions you piece of garbage :joy: People have different time zones. 12:00 in the morning @ christmas day 4 me
  14. Firerobot9000

Who has just given up on xbox terraria entirely??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Back
Top Bottom