Search results for query: *

1. Gojira_Tanaka

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have a question, why was the Bloodstone and Pathogen Ward removed? Having the combined accessories really helped, and I tend to use accessories more if I know I can combine them later.
  2. Gojira_Tanaka

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

will this be updated based on the latest 1.3 tmodloader? asking because it said it couldn't load Calamity because it was made for v0.11.8.8, while the loader was v0.11.8.1, which caused it to automatically disable Calamity
  3. Gojira_Tanaka

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am having a different problem with the latest Tmodloader... it gets stuck on the loading recipes bar, and clicking cancel just gets it stuck on that, not changing the screen at all
  4. Gojira_Tanaka

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Okay, is there a place where I can get the Mutant Mod that isn't Discord, as that is blocked on my internet, and I already have the Souls Mod. It might also explain why I can't get it on the Mod Browser. Also, for some reason, the souls are making it so my character can not move at all.
  5. Gojira_Tanaka

tModLoader Mod Helpers

where do I find this debug config? I am having the same problems with 5.10
  6. Gojira_Tanaka

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay... I don't know if this is a problem with me or Tmodloader, but some mods I can not download, as in they show up on the modloader, but when I hit the download button, the download bar doesn't move at all for quite awhile. It seems to be around mods that haven't been updated for a minimum of...
  7. Gojira_Tanaka

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

yep, having the same problem too, and this has been happening since the new update with Tmodloader, so it might be that it needs some updating now
  8. Gojira_Tanaka

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

okay... the OldRecipe Enabler isn't updated yet for me... and so no Resurrection Potions... also, why doesn't the recipe for it use all tombstones instead of just the three types?
Back
Top Bottom