1. Drok

Why thank you

Why thank you
  2. Drok

Thank you murphy bot for my new profile picture

Thank you murphy bot for my new profile picture
  3. Drok

PC Weird Server Syncing

Hello, I have been playing multiplayer with my friend for some time now and it worked great so long as he was at his house and i was at mine. However he came over to my house to hang out and now the connection is weird. No matter who hosts the server his character updates fine on my screen but...
  4. Drok

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

I'm thinking about starting up on it again during winter break. If anyone want to help send me a pm.
  5. Drok

drok0920's Art and stuff

Can i have a link to your mod so i know what it is :P
  6. Drok

Thanks but i dont need the help any more, also i think i posted this befor that video was posted.

Thanks but i dont need the help any more, also i think i posted this befor that video was posted.
  7. Drok

drok0920's Art and stuff

Only if its a large request(animation/complicated image).
  8. Drok

drok0920's Art and stuff

Dont worry about it im not following any of that anyway when its a simple request xD. I'll get on it as soon as possible.
  9. Drok

drok0920's Art and stuff

Then i will try my best at a drawn style.
  10. Drok

drok0920's Art and stuff

I will work on it as soon as i can. EDIT: Do you want it in a drawn style or realistic style?
  11. Drok

Thanks but i defeated him a while ago with the shark necklace but it didnt seem to make a...

Thanks but i defeated him a while ago with the shark necklace but it didnt seem to make a difference.
  12. Drok

NPCs & Enemies Satan boss

I like the idea, sort of: 1. It needs to be more original. 2. You CAN'T call it Satan. (Prehaps instead: The Beast, or simply "Beast", Leviathan, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, or Beelzebub) ok the last one was more of a joke but it would work, you just can't use something overly obvious...
  13. Drok

Yeah i saw that after i posted LOL sorry.
  14. Drok

What language can you help with? I would like to keep it at 2 people per language at most. I know because the OP (not me) isnt active any more. I plan on making a new thread for it soon.
  15. Drok

Ok an german is already in the game right? Its standalone.
  16. Drok

Ok

Ok
  17. Drok

Dont have either and im not going to make a new world.

Dont have either and im not going to make a new world.
  18. Drok

Does anyone have some tips on defeating Skeletron on expert mode? I tried a minishark with...

Does anyone have some tips on defeating Skeletron on expert mode? I tried a minishark with molten armor.
  19. Drok

PC Reinstalling Terraria

it's good to note that it will most likely delete your settings aswell.
Back
Top Bottom