Search results for query: *

1. Adam Nowak

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

First off I have to say: Pipeworks.... you guys did a freaking fantastic job! I'm so Flippin happy about how everything turned out. I'm so very impressed. You guys need to give eachother high fives because the conversion was fast, my legacy map is perfect! My characters perfect. I've not had a...
  2. Adam Nowak

Took under 5 min to update and convert! Screen is oversized but all is well so far. Scared to go on legacy map so I'm going to create new and far around with legacy character. Why doesn't terraria have a setting to adjust screen size? Most games do. Should be a given. Caslevania HD did this to...
  3. Adam Nowak

I saved up like 400 of em! Go me and my 7 months of boredom...
  4. Adam Nowak

I want to take a half day vacation so bad today, but this project has to be ready by next week which would get me home at exact time of launch..... errrgh!
  5. Adam Nowak

I have some extra if my legacy map converts.....
  6. Adam Nowak

Less than 4 hours for me but I have 10 hour day in the shop... :( then a meeting after.... :( then sleep for work..... :( At least I can find out if having reds wings on your character corrupts your file, hahahahaha!!!!! :redmunch:
  7. Adam Nowak

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Amen brother!!! Did I not say it would take the full 10 business days!! Wooooo! Can't wait.
  8. Adam Nowak

RRRRRRRELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!
  9. Adam Nowak

Dude, it would be so rad if it releases today because I just realized we are finishing this job on site early today, it's my last day before I have my son for the weekend and I have nothing going on tonight. Just waiting on Microsoft. So I'm going to say a prayer for all the xbox players out...
  10. Adam Nowak

I will reiterate what I posted weeks ago... Start checking your game Feb 1st and KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!!!!
  11. Adam Nowak

I wasn't being literal... xbox one is awesome and don't need a PS4. I have a PS3 so no need for a 4.
  12. Adam Nowak

I think we all should call xbox live support and tell them we are going to let our live runout and not renew and buy a playstation 4 unless they cert terraria 1.3 update on monday. I think it would be funny and even better if it worked....
  13. Adam Nowak

I said on the 15th to check your game starting on Feb 1st.... I never played that title. From what I have heard, glad I didnt.
  14. Adam Nowak

This forum is the definition of insanity. I can't reiterate how disgusted I am with reading the same regurgitated nonsense. Im pretty sure the mods and admin are ready to quit this garbage. I'm sure it's like a crappy daycare or a horrible remake of groundhogs day. `;) There are a small handful...
  15. Adam Nowak

Yes because people want instant gratification and don't want to work or wait for anything. Look at our economy, garbage product people play with and when their attention spans the length of gold fish diminish or the product breaks, they move onto the next quick fix. Welcome to the millenial...
  16. Adam Nowak

I really hate to say it but I think I'm going to play it safe and stay off the game for a few days after the update is released. Its like when your friends say they want to jump off a bridge... I'm the one that hangs back with a camera and 911 with my thumb near the send button. My legacy map is...
  17. Adam Nowak

When I saw the twitter update, I became very excited, but then my excitement turned to worry.... I am having a hard time maintaining confidence that my legacy map and characters will make it over the conversion process. I was so pumped at first but sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. Are...
  18. Adam Nowak

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

This is precisely why I want my legacy map to transfer properly because of my farms and the solid year I've been prepping for 1.3 I have an AFK farm that I set and when I go to bed I'll wake up to 7+ lost girls standing there from a hoik system I designed. And I throw in some dart traps and I'll...
  19. Adam Nowak

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I'm really suprised peeps are still whining. Just start checking your game starting Feb 1st. That's what I'm doing. I'm sick of this forum. I'm out and if anyone grinds and doesn't look for handouts my gamer tag is Burnt2Ashes See you guys in 1.3
Back
Top Bottom