Search results for query: *

1. I

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Most of them will be the new food items, and new furniture though :/
  2. I

tModLoader Start with base

I use this mod, when im generating the world i bring up the Ui to select the blocks and stuff, but theres no way to close it? So im stuck looking at the menu until my world generates...
  3. I

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

So is this the last ever update for terraria? Is this the end of the game?
  4. I

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

This is really helpful, Everything's done right until I opened my First Item Folder, My first item isn't a sword. Its an Ore, but that doesn't matter right now. As i'm trying to change the item name, tooltip, etc. It wont let me type or erase. I installed an app called Text Reader to actually...
  5. I

PS4 Worlds Conversion help

I’ve had the same problem, my Xbox is still doing this since the launch of the update, I once left my Xbox on while I went to school, then after went straight into my city for a few hours, went home which took an hour or two and it was STILL converting my maps. (I got my sister to use my...
  6. I

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

You have to be in hard mode to summon the solar eclipse and you have to defeat plantera to spawn golem.
  7. I

I’ve completely gave up with the game after what I’ve just went through, you need to fix these kinds of things pipeworks. You just lost a player.
  8. I

Well, I was hyped for 1.3 but not anymore. It’s been converting my maps for over an hour now, I have NO maps anyway, I tried resetting my Xbox, I uninstalled the game and installed it again, still nothing. Guess I’ll just keep it uninstalled.
  9. I

So your not playing because some achievements haven’t been added? That’s pretty immature..
  10. I

So, before 1.3 I deleted all my characters and worlds because I wanted to start fresh, I downloaded the update 27 minutes ago and it’s spent 25 minutes converting my worlds, even though I have none... Thoughts?
  11. I

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Ok I’m glad to hear that’s its actually coming but why release it on a day that everybody is going to be working and going to school?
  12. I

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Just be patient guys, It will be a couple of hours but it will be worth the wait! (Also stewart if your reading this hi lol)
  13. I

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

The Thumbnail and icon changed nearly a week ago, you only noticed it today?
  14. I

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

That moment when your so bored waiting for Xbox 1.3 that’s you buy PC terraria, No more waiting for me!
  15. I

PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

I’m an Xbox user, i couldn’t wait any longer, I seen that terraria is 50% off I bought it. Best decision I’ve made in a long time. Merry-After-Christmas and a happy new year!
  16. I

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

more like another few years... It Depends on how much maps you have and how big they are.
  17. I

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

It's very disappointing to hear that Xbox one 1.3 won't be coming until next year, why wouldn't pipe works submitted the PS4 Version along with the Xbox one so both platforms could of gotten it last week?
Back
Top Bottom