Search results for query: *

• Users: BTMModder
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BTMModder

tModLoader Armageddon Mod

ARMAGEDDON MOD Welcome to my mod that has been created yesteday which is my second works. This mods main point is to make a many endgames weapon that will be post-moonlord (Mainly point of this mod is Weapon but Tools Armour NPC, etc is gonna be less but there will be) Anyways this mod is in...
  2. BTMModder

tModLoader Looking for team for my upcoming mods.. . .

Hi guys,i am in needed of a spriting and music composer team for my new mod that i'm currently working on. but the sprite for the mod is very bad (just a plain picture) So if you guys are interested in helping me sprite for my mod you can contact me on the discord as down here...
  3. BTMModder

tModLoader Carnation Mod

THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATE AFTER THE LAST UPDATE AND THE DISCORD IS BROKEN THANK YOU - @B. Mod Owner
  4. BTMModder

tModLoader [WIP] Cosmos Unleash mod

THE LINK IS NOW CLOSED DOWNLOAD THE MOD ON BROWSER ONLY
  5. BTMModder

tModLoader Helping with Projectile

Hi i need some help with my current private mods I wants my Projectile to look like this But, i only get my projectile to look like this so far
  6. BTMModder

tModLoader Requesting Rainbow color Projectile (color changing)

Hi im working on my mods with a projectile/weapons but i got stuck at one point that how i would get the rainbow dust to work? Ex.Ark of the Element from the @CalamityMod (the projectile ones) if someone can tells me how to get that to work,I'd be a very very happy modder :) EDIT: I figured the...
Back
Top Bottom