Search results for query: *

1. TheRetroDonkey

Grab Terraria during the Autumn Sale on Steam!

lol I got mine for free from the Halloween contest
  2. TheRetroDonkey

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

Here is my entry for the art section. I did one with a filter and one without. I drew a traditional drawing of a final battle of all the Cthulhus. Unfortunately I did not have time to add in the Brain. For my utensils I used Prismacolors and Copics. I know its not the best and a little bit...
  3. TheRetroDonkey

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

OMG Terraria 1.3 is AMAZING!!!!!!! Congrats for the team for making a game that couldn't get better, and making it better.
  4. TheRetroDonkey

Just got PC ;)

Just got PC ;)
  5. TheRetroDonkey

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

OMG did I just see a NYAN CAT SWORD!!???
  6. TheRetroDonkey

Thx that's why I put it there

Thx that's why I put it there
  7. TheRetroDonkey

Official 2014 Halloween Contest Winners Announcement

Wow, so owent through the pages and I would like to thank everyone who actually like my build( btw Srry if it was in really bad graphics, I didn't have a capture card ) Also CONGRADULATIONS Gotcha! Your was amazing, when I first saw it I thought it was amazing and that you would win (Btw...
  8. TheRetroDonkey

Just a question, If you won how would you get the prizes, because I never got an email or anything like that?
  9. TheRetroDonkey

OMG I WON! Thank you for choosing me, uhhh im sooo happy that all that I did payed off. CONGRADULATIONS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO WON!
  10. TheRetroDonkey

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

So I got a trophy for entering the halloween contest.does that mean that redigit has already judged?
  11. TheRetroDonkey

Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

This is for all the admins and developers and other people. So I've been sooo anxious for this update to come out so I was wondering if you could maybe tell me when it comes out. Or you could just give me a hint when , like what month or something like that. And I bet a lot of people...
  12. TheRetroDonkey

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

So here it is, my build. I'm sorry it's soo big. This is basically a giant mansion with secerts and surprises. Inspiration: so my first ideas was just a pumpkin patch, but then I thought bigger. And then this happend. Also you might not be able to see it but there are monsters...
  13. TheRetroDonkey

Hey ummm, I'm a HUGE terrarian, but sadly I don't have PC but I do have Console and Mobile. So hi!

Hey ummm, I'm a HUGE terrarian, but sadly I don't have PC but I do have Console and Mobile. So hi!
Back
Top Bottom