Search results for query: *

1. Shiverthorn

I wonder if the name “Raknet” has been taken.... but yeah, lots of free names here. I didn’t...

I wonder if the name “Raknet” has been taken.... but yeah, lots of free names here. I didn’t even have to put any weird capitals or numbers in my username
  2. Shiverthorn

Mobile (Poll) What’s your favorite class?

Idk if there’s already a thread for this, so here goes nothing...
  3. Shiverthorn

Combine your name with the one above you

Thornburst
  4. Shiverthorn

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

So many people with the RoD, how did you guys do it? And I forgot to mention I have two slime staffs as well
  5. Shiverthorn

Welcome

Welcome
  6. Shiverthorn

The Last Post Wins!

Smartest thread award goes to...*dRuMrOll*..... Jetstream!
  7. Shiverthorn

I have to ask, genocide or pacifist?

I have to ask, genocide or pacifist?
  8. Shiverthorn

Woah, is that an undertale I see?

Woah, is that an undertale I see?
  9. Shiverthorn

Wither is great
  10. Shiverthorn

Example: If my name was “evil”, and yours was “fries” then the combination would be “evil fries”.
  11. Shiverthorn

Also true

Also true
  12. Shiverthorn

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

So we can brag about our achievements. Mine are: -razorpine -entire fisherman’s vanity set -fire gauntlet -ankh sheild -all biome chest weapons -all spellbooks (on mobile) -RoD (just kidding, I’m not that patient) Feel free to post your accomplishments as well as anything else that can be...
  13. Shiverthorn

True

True
  14. Shiverthorn

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

My all time fav is the Chlorophite set dyed dark purple, with spooky wings, a fire gauntlet, (paladin shield optional) and a mermaid tail on bottom so i look like a flying bat-demon thing.
  15. Shiverthorn

Yeah, I hear they sell for a lot overseas.

Yeah, I hear they sell for a lot overseas.
  16. Shiverthorn

Wow, the mods are so helpful on this forum. On most others I’ve been to, the moderators won’t to...

Wow, the mods are so helpful on this forum. On most others I’ve been to, the moderators won’t to :red: except ban people for no good reason.
  17. Shiverthorn

Can’t belive nobody had this name before me.

Can’t belive nobody had this name before me.
  18. Shiverthorn

Mobile Some powerful items really early

I’ll take really early as before skeleton. If you look hard enough, bone swords (1/200 drop rate, 16 melee damage) and bone pickaxes (1/50 drop rate, 50 picaxe power) can drop from Undead Miners. Then there’s the Katana (also 16 melee damage) that can be bought from the traveling merchant. And...
Back
Top Bottom