Search results for query: *

1. Ryon Nakamura

Xbox One why ?

i tried both of those the stardust wings are at the same level as neb/vor but ur right they hover the solar are pretty good but according to the stopwatch and the gps the fishron wings go a little higher and faster/ and thx u for the answer about the armor
  2. Ryon Nakamura

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

my gamertag is ichimaro4101 i work and switch between games alot. monday thru friday 5in the morning to usely 5 at night so weekends are best pm me if u what to ad as friend or play oya iam a hardcore player and have beat moon lord by my self
  3. Ryon Nakamura

Xbox One why ?

iv tryed all the new wings and nun of go faster or higher than the fishtron wings, and the old gen dragon/other two armor is now only vanity.
  4. Ryon Nakamura

Xbox One what do you think is the most annoying bug/bugs

everytime i use a chest/pig/safe it wont let me out of it i learned to go into build mode to get out then walk away from it
  5. Ryon Nakamura

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

have they figure out when xbox is going to get the new update
  6. Ryon Nakamura

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

it happen to when we got fishtron on 360 now im on the xbox one and really hope it does not do it again but im prepaird because i put my world on flash drive
Back
Top Bottom