Search results for query: *

1. O

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, I'm having the same problem as BradenKeenan. Thought it'd be nice to play for a while since I haven't since autumn, but was greeted by crashing modbrowser and not loading up any of my characters instead.
  2. O

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hi guys, I wanna ask something. Can I somehow make it so i paint a large area of specified-only blocks? Cause I have a pretty huge (around 250x250) pixelart and im not happy with the colors. (yeah, i could replace those blocks with other blocks, but paint is better)
  3. O

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi guys, I've got a problem after updating tmodloader to the newest version (I'll refer to it as the .3). I have some mods downloaded, and everything was going fine till I had the .1 version. However, after i updated to .3, like a half of my mods stopped working - the game logs told me that the...
  4. O

tModLoader Antiaris

The exact same thing was happening to us on our multiplayer server. We tried to play in 2 and 3 people. Always with antiaris on. We tried disabling the other mods, but they are pretty small and it didn't fix the issue. Antiaris was basically unplayable for us on multiplayer, because we didn't...
  5. O

tModLoader Carnation Mod

I like this mod. Are you saying you're planning to add 30 bosses? That sounds pretty exciting.
  6. O

tModLoader Antiaris

Hi guys, I am currently doing a modded playthrough. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Whenever I kill the Antlion Queen, she doesn't get checked in my boss checklist. Perhaps Antiaris doesn't work well with it? I killed her 3 times now. :P
Back
Top Bottom