Search results for query: *

1. Ersatz

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It's a little silly. I'd suggest making it an upgrade to the Worm Scarf. Perhaps 33% damage reduction? It's not a unique effect but given how incredibly overpowered the accessory is right now it seems pretty fair.
  2. Ersatz

Update your tModLoader. Laggy armor was a bug from a previous version of tModLoader.
  3. Ersatz

Yes. 4 life crystals at an anvil(? might be a furnace or workbench).
  4. Ersatz

Another complaint, this time a major one - whenever the Bone Flayer mob fires it's fireballs, I get intense frame lag. Like, dropping down to 5 fps. My laptop isn't exactly top of the line, but this is a little silly, given that I can run constant 60 fps on Low settings. Notably, the framedrops...
  5. Ersatz

I'm not sure how to properly troubleshoot this, but it seems that whenever the dungeon's Minotaur applies the Staggered debuff, it disables the Frostspark Boots' ability to fly, and reduces the jump height from the Sandstorm in a Bottle. Simply exiting out of the world and rejoining without...
  6. Ersatz

tAPI Dynamic Difficulty

That's just cruel. They have like 300 health! That's 1/10th of the EoC's health. By default, at least.
  7. Ersatz

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

It's a known issue, it was happening back in tAPI 12. Turn off (or on?) Accessory Mod support in gRealm settings. Otherwise, there's not much else that can be done.
  8. Ersatz

tAPI Tremor Mod

I've experienced this as well. The zombies also bash down doors despite it not being a bloodmoon. It's kind of a problem.
  9. Ersatz

tAPI Tremor Mod

I had this issue with tAPI v13a and a collection of mods including Shokah's mods. The weapons revert to non-damaging fake-weapons. They work as materials and can be swung, but they don't hit anything and apply knockback or damage. It can be fixed by either save&quitting, then reloading mods in...
  10. Ersatz

I figured it was intended behaviour. High effort for a modest reward.
  11. Ersatz

They're a common drop from Leeches, which can be found as uncommon mobs underground. Just from experience, i've seen them in the cavern layer and the crimson.
  12. Ersatz

Then you should be able to open it, add the tapi executable, and launch tapi from there, correct?
  13. Ersatz

Pretty neat bug. Not very useful though... i'd suggest dumping lava over the originals and keeping the spares. At least, that is, until the bug gets patched.
  14. Ersatz

tAPI Tremor Mod

This is the truth. I neglected to nab a screenshot, but I accidentally left a Zarpite alone for ~5 minutes while digging a hellavator. Biggest mistake of my life... I spent a good 15 minutes clearing the damn parasprites out while trying to kill the Zarpite. At least they don't do much damage...
  15. Ersatz

Grenades are expensive, and possess the threat of blowing you up. Just from a peek at the damage, it certainly seems overpowered, but I think the threat of self-damage is a sufficient counter. But that's just my opinion, man.
  16. Ersatz

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Note that you're asking it in a very antagonistic manner. It's not the modder's job to appease you, especially if this is just their hobby. It's not a job, and they're not making any money off the mods (Unless they're using adfly or a similar service). They're making these mods public so that...
  17. Ersatz

Two slots originally, changed to three after discovering the mod options. I've got a pair of flurry boots (with a suffix, from the suffix mod) in slot one. The error only pops up when I load the world. I had changed the ordering of the mods and reloaded them beforehand because I kept getting...
  18. Ersatz

Seems like GRealm and extra accessory slots don't play nice together. I've updated GRealm and GBase to 1.0.2, and I've got the latest version of extra accessory slots. I've cleared my config file. Is there anything I can do, or will I have to go without? :sigh:
  19. Ersatz

tAPI Ranged/Melee/Mage/Gear tAPI r12! | Out of Beta! | Now On the New Forum!

You seem to have linked to the wrong site for the mod download - it directs you to the gamelauncher thread.
  20. Ersatz

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

For documentation's sake, I'm running Windows 8.1 with an AMD A8 chip with Radeon graphics. Not sure the exact GPU name; the A8 is an APU. As you can see in the previous edits, I fixed the issue by deleting RARing the old character and world data files, as well as the vanilla cfg file. Thanks...
Back
Top Bottom