Search results for query: *

1. Gdi_Thunder

Since you beat the queen slime and the mech bosses last week. Which mech boss do you prefer to...

Since you beat the queen slime and the mech bosses last week. Which mech boss do you prefer to defeat first.
  2. Gdi_Thunder

Weapons & Equip Blue Jay Staff: A slightly stronger alternative to the Finch Staff.

I support the concept. If this doesn’t make it into the base came someone should make a mod that goes through different birds and allows you to tier up on them. Finch > cardinals > bluejays> seagulls> crows Use copper/tin to get to cardinals, iron/lead to get blue jays, silver/ tungsten for...
  3. Gdi_Thunder

It should increase the drop rate of food

It should increase the drop rate of food
  4. Gdi_Thunder

Just wanted to say I got my new hoodie today and it’s quite comfy and looks great. Thanks.

Just wanted to say I got my new hoodie today and it’s quite comfy and looks great. Thanks.
  5. Gdi_Thunder

Biomes & Nature One more suggestion

I didn’t realize it got changed. Regardless I may be wrong but it feels like it’s still breaking progress
  6. Gdi_Thunder

Biomes & Nature One more suggestion

This would break the progression of having to break an orb/heart. If it spawned heads one could go up there and farm for meteorite ore.
  7. Gdi_Thunder

Items First aid box

The health regen is already covered by a permanent upgrade. Permanent upgrades are supposed to be small bonuses that could make a difference but not a mandatory thing. I like the full health aspect I always through it was strange not to spawn with more health. I feel like this could also be a...
  8. Gdi_Thunder

@Pinkigit🌳 that would make it hard to get for hardcore players for challenges. Although there is...

@Pinkigit🌳 that would make it hard to get for hardcore players for challenges. Although there is that one for the dead man’s chest
  9. Gdi_Thunder

I couldn’t help myself. I have been wanting some sort of clothing to support terraria for a...

I couldn’t help myself. I have been wanting some sort of clothing to support terraria for a while now and this is what I was looking for. Just placed my order for one. Thank you.
  10. Gdi_Thunder

Will you be releasing them boys n Spotify once released?

Will you be releasing them boys n Spotify once released?
  11. Gdi_Thunder

Weapons & Equip Multi class items suggestion

I don’t have any specifics but I was just reading the post about more boomerang concepts. Ones of the boomerangs was defined as a manarang. This peaked my interest in if terraria has anyplace for melee, or ranged weapons that use mana to use them. For example it would be cool if you could have...
  12. Gdi_Thunder

All red said was that he might reach out to undertale devs.

All red said was that he might reach out to undertale devs.
  13. Gdi_Thunder

Game Mechanics Way to prevent growth of certain plants

Would it just kill plants or would it prevent plants for growing? if its like powder then how do you tell its been used on a spot? or is it limited to once a week salt will cause it to not grow in that area?
  14. Gdi_Thunder

I saw that your post about filter is there a place that describes what filter should be used? As for what I suggested I was debating if game mechanic was right or if others would be better. If you already have a thread that has that information can you link it?
  15. Gdi_Thunder

That’s interesting I have not messed around to much with that. If actuated do they still grow?
  16. Gdi_Thunder

Hey that’s my idea thanks for reposting this with the biome and nature tag.
  17. Gdi_Thunder

there are two reasons one I don’t like when they pop up in my tree farms as they prevent growth. The fact that they don’t auto break and have to have a pickaxe to break can be frustrating. I could just switch to it and mine it. Along with the tree farm I like to have mushrooms grow and in...
  18. Gdi_Thunder

I am suggesting that there should be a way to prevent the growth of dye plants. My implementation of this would be a statue or placeable item that prevent the growth of dye plants (i.e blueberry and those yellow flowers) but in a very limited range 20 blocks each direction. If this was brought...
  19. Gdi_Thunder

This looks like fun I hope it’s readily available. Is this a seed, item or a limited time...

This looks like fun I hope it’s readily available. Is this a seed, item or a limited time effect? Would be interesting if this was a weather event. Like on a full moon this can happen.
  20. Gdi_Thunder

An upgrade to the axe of regrowth, A book of knowledge that causes squirrels to plant acorns...

An upgrade to the axe of regrowth, A book of knowledge that causes squirrels to plant acorns and bunnies to plant carrots (carrots being a minor food buff that grows like pumpkins) I love the slingshot idea to plant acorns
Back
Top Bottom