Search results for query: *

1. Gdi_Thunder

Weapons & Equip Multi class items suggestion

I don’t have any specifics but I was just reading the post about more boomerang concepts. Ones of the boomerangs was defined as a manarang. This peaked my interest in if terraria has anyplace for melee, or ranged weapons that use mana to use them. For example it would be cool if you could have...
  2. Gdi_Thunder

Game Mechanics Way to prevent growth of certain plants

I am suggesting that there should be a way to prevent the growth of dye plants. My implementation of this would be a statue or placeable item that prevent the growth of dye plants (i.e blueberry and those yellow flowers) but in a very limited range 20 blocks each direction. If this was brought...
  3. Gdi_Thunder

Game Mechanics Renewable ice blocks?

I was looking through the wiki and I could not find anyway to get renewable ice blocks. I thought maybe snow could be crafted into it using ecto mist and water. Could be nice to have a way to get it. Was wondering if there was any biomes you would not be able to make due to not having a way to...
  4. Gdi_Thunder

Game Mechanics Stress ball variant

I was thinking about the stress ball that’s going to be added. It has a lot of uses how ever I was thinking about one of the tedious tasks for early game skyblock was the duplication of liquids. Water you can easily duplicate by just holding down the bucket as it flows fast enough allowing me to...
  5. Gdi_Thunder

NPCs & Enemies Skyblock suggestion Guide NPC special dialogue

I was watching a sky block video and I was wondering what a next step would be for players in the progression. And I though that in the Skyblock seed it would be great to have the guide npc give helpful hints about ways to progress through sky block. If sky block stays as a hidden seed then it...
  6. Gdi_Thunder

Console Servers

My biggest thing that is frustrating for me when playing this game is: I like to play with my friends and often my friends and I are not always able to play at the same time. But we like to share/use the same world. For me when playing on multiplayer it's about the experience. And when right...
  7. Gdi_Thunder

Video Terraria 1.3 stream?

I have been thinking about doing a let's play on the 1.3 Xbox one I would stream either twitch or maybe beam. What do you guys think. Which streaming service What type of play through
  8. Gdi_Thunder

Looking for base ideas.

Looking for some ideas in base design looking for ideas on main base, teleporter hub, and biome dividers. Please give your suggestions.
Back
Top Bottom