Search results for query: *

• Users: Kefke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kefke

[Question] Conditional Dialogue (Can this be done?)

I've been playing around with the idea of seeing if I can make a mod that will roll variant NPCs, in the same way as there are variant ores and evils. So, for example, instead of a Painter, you might get an Artist. Or instead of a Stylist, you'd get a Barber. I'd be trying to make them different...
  2. Kefke

PC Sentries Broken?

So, here's an issue I'm having in my modded Terraria playthrough...sentries don't work. They'll appear and do their business for a little while, then just arbitrarily disappear. Usually, they just stick around for a few seconds and then vanish. Sometimes it seems like they'll stick around longer...
  3. Kefke

tModLoader [Help Wanted] M-Ore Variants; Before I get started...

I had an idea for a mod that adds a new, third tier of variant ores, working title "M-Ore Variants". The idea is to add a third set of ores that can spawn in place of the vanilla types for Normal and Hardmode. Meaning that, in addition to Copper/Tin, Iron/Lead, Mythril/Orichalcum, etc... each of...
  4. Kefke

Resolved No option to turn off Borderless Windowed mode while in-game.

Issue as described in thread title. I've checked through my menus several times, quite thoroughly. There simply isn't an option there once you start playing. According to other threads I've seen, under my Video settings, there should be an option for Resolution that will allow me to disable...
  5. Kefke

PC [IDEA] Martian Mothership

Hello there, forum goers come to eviscerate me for being a "lazy idea guy", and welcome to my thread! I'm no good at coding and colour-blindness makes spriting a herculean task. So, when I have a crazy idea, the only thing I can really do is to put it out there for other people to look at. Maybe...
  6. Kefke

Blocks & Decoration Decorative Mutations

Okay, okay, it's not a good title. I didn't know what exactly to call this. Here's the thing, though, Terraria has six special biomes, biome mutations if you will, that can be created through the spread of one of the "infectious" biomes. Corrupted Desert Crimson Desert Hallowed Desert Corrupted...
  7. Kefke

Game Mechanics It's Time to Update Prefixes

Terraria's prefix system is great. It adds some variety to getting the same items playthrough after playthrough, and it lets each player prioritize what they think is important. However, it's also horribly outdated. There are two entire "classes" that didn't exist when all the prefixes were...
  8. Kefke

Weapons & Equip The Adventurer Play Style (Armor Loot)

I almost hesitate to post this, since it's such a broad subject, but I feel like it's something that needs to be addressed. One of the great things about Terraria is that it caters to a number of play styles, keeping the game fresh. Recently, I hit on the idea to do an "Adventurer/Hero"...
  9. Kefke

Weapons & Equip Charged Strike - Making Shortswords Worthwhile

I think that few of us would disagree that, when it comes to Terraria, shortswords aren't worth it. They do less damage, have less reach, and cover a far narrower range than other weapons. Generally speaking, they don't even have as much knockback as their big brothers. That's not even getting...
Back
Top Bottom